Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that sub 0 women can get laid easily while we rot here is killing me

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
i cant take any women "problem" serious because of this, no matter how hard i try

sex is a basic need and they can get it whenever they want

we are deprivaded of a fucking basic need

how are we supposed to have goals and enjoy our lives?

it is impossible

imagine having to work without eating or sleeping, would you be able to focus and be productive?

this is hell man society fucked us

we are supposed to compete against chad ans women as if we were equals

Nopussynowork.com

Women bitch about their sex lives more than we do, back in high school I would literally overhear girls complaining about how no man wants them, knowing full well that I saw/heard of a dude asking them out 2 weeks ago.

We get nothing, and we keep our complaints to here for the most part; they get everything, and yet they need to let everyone know it isn’t enough

The world was built for females. Everything and everyone works in their favour.

i cant take any women "problem" serious because of this, no matter how hard i try
Understandable and based.
Normieproblems in general, but foid problems in specific are always trivial first world problem bullshit. It doesn't compare to our problems.

Women bitch about their sex lives more than we do, back in high school I would literally overhear girls complaining about how no man wants them, knowing full well that I saw/heard of a dude asking them out 2 weeks ago.

We get nothing, and we keep our complaints to here for the most part; they get everything, and yet they need to let everyone know it isn’t enough
Infuriating that none of are allowed to give the same treatment and advice they give us. I we even try normie fags will always come to their defense.

An ugly woman can find an average man willing to have a relationship with her in less than a day.

Nopussynowork.com
Only throw work we Can change this society, if all the powerful and good jobs are taken by female it's truly over. Nothing will stop them from throwing subb5 in Auschwitz, nobody will stand up for us and we cannot stand up with nothing. We cannot to work if our boss are females. If we Have all this jobs then we Can do something

We Have to keep our complaints here , because biologicaly if you are a man and complain about 0 pussy all normies see you as a weak loser to exploit.

Women die of thirst in a ocean whereas men die of thirst in a desert.