Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that there are less

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
JB and pedo threads that have been created or any sort of JB and pedo discussion proves that we were invaded by trolls/ lookism trolls/ cucktears trying to get us shut down

Look at the forum now to what it was like a month or two ago or whenever it was when there was just so much JB worship and discussion going on. There is fuck all now and i think the forum is so much healthier right now at its current state.

But id like to formally apologize to any incels here i called a pedo or that i said were promoting pedo stuff when i wasnt fully educated on the whole jailbait "phenomenon".

Recently i have chosen to educate myself on this matter and i see the point some of my fellow incels were trying to give me.

For those here who have an interest in ephebophillia ( this term is usually the one associated with JB) that i called a pedo, i apologize. Because now i realise the ages that this "fetish" is focused on is pretty much the ages where most countries these days have the ages of legal consent, of course this varies from country to country.

But to any incel here who wants to promote Hebephillia or pedophillia or say that hebephillia isnt as bad/ or wrong can GTFO, that is truly disgusting and fucked up.

stopped reading at the third word

nausea said:

Why? you cant deny the fact that there was actual pedo threads here which was just fucking disgusting. 

And i think you probably have misinterpreted my post again, i wasnt putting jb and pedo in the same category, if you actually read my post you would see that... cause that was the point of my thread...

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Perché? non puoi negare il fatto che ci fossero dei veri e propri thread pedofili qui, che erano semplicemente fottutamente disgustosi.

E penso che probabilmente hai interpretato male il mio post di nuovo, non stavo mettendo jailbait e pedo nella stessa categoria, se davvero leggessi il mio post lo vedresti ... perché era questo il punto della mia discussione ...[/font]

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
Why? you cant deny the fact that there was actual pedo threads here which was just fucking disgusting.
And i think you probably have misinterpreted my post again, i wasnt putting jb and pedo in the same category, if you actually read my post you would see that... cause that was the point of my thread...
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Perché? non puoi negare il fatto che ci fossero dei veri e propri thread pedofili qui, che erano semplicemente fottutamente disgustosi.
E penso che probabilmente hai interpretato male il mio post di nuovo, non stavo mettendo jailbait e pedo nella stessa categoria, se davvero leggessi il mio post lo vedresti ... perché era questo il punto della mia discussione ...[/font]
ah you full of surprises eh

nausea said:

???

I thought writing my post in your language just for that post would help you understand what i was trying to tell you a little bit better. Did it work?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
???
I thought writing my post in your language just for that post would help you understand what i was trying to tell you a little bit better. Did it work?
it worked too much well

nausea said:
it worked too much well

you should thank me for providing u a 5 star service.

hebephilia is normal sexual attraction https://youtu.be/r80kSTVoPUY?t=3m3s

You're wrong. I'm still here.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
But to any incel here who wants to promote Hebephillia or pedophillia or say that hebephillia isnt as bad/ or wrong can GTFO, that is truly disgusting and fucked up.

Nothing is wrong and nothing is right.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
JB and pedo threads that have been created or any sort of JB and pedo discussion proves that we were invaded by trolls/ lookism trolls/ cucktears trying to get us shut down

or maybe it's just not a hot topic anymore? There's been more focus on the horsepill lately.

fukmylyf said:
or maybe it's just not a hot topic anymore? There's been more focus on the horsepill lately.

People got tired of arguing.

I completely agree. I have no sympathy for pedos but being interested in girls that are legal, in my country. Where the age is 16. I find older male interest in girls under 14, quite frankly, disgusting.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I find older male interest in girls under 14, quite frankly, disgusting.

Why?

Kointo said:

Because, fucking a 10 year old could seriously fuck that child up. You see it happen all the time. Do you agree with pedophillia?

oilonthe-Rose said:
Because, fucking a 10 year old could seriously fuck that child up. You see it happen all the time. Do you agree with pedophillia?

If you care about that sort of thing...

Kointo said:
If you care about that sort of thing...

Suppose I kind of do. I just don't agree with it, that's all.

I like me some loli puss once in a while