Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The fact that this forum lasted for this long is insane.

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Back in the 2018 days i genuinely believed that this place wouldn't have lasted past 2019. That some retard from here would have gone ER eventually and glowies would have forced Sarge to shut it down or some shit. The fact that this forum survived for this long is honestly fucking insane. This is probably the longest lasting blackpill/incel community at this point.

That's bc feds are on it

feds won't probably let the forum die since they're using it to know where incels live and their real identity. also if some one says that he's going ER then they would be able to track him.

actually it's being shut down today

As i said before this forum if u use it properly it has great info and for reconnaissance purposes it has given me some great ideas .

Average .is users:

11-19-isis-child-01.jpg

It's a honeypot like 4chan. Be careful what you say boyos

It's a honeypot like 4chan. Be careful what you say boyos
Nah, if you do say crazy shit make sure and put "in Minecraft" on it. That totally won't come back and eat your ass.

Back in the 2018 days i genuinely believed that this place wouldn't have lasted past 2019. That some retard from here would have gone ER eventually and glowies would have forced Sarge to shut it down or some shit. The fact that this forum survived for this long is honestly fucking insane. This is probably the longest lasting blackpill/incel community at this point.
its literally the only incel forum not banned in australia and shit
like come on, we all know this shit is a containment zone so feds can monitor and control incels by forcing them through the bottleneck of this being the only major incel online forum

i know ur reading this you little brats hehe :feelsaww:

Didn’t PUAHATE last for a while