Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The far rights obsession with fitness is going digital"

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I was scrolling through twitter probably looking for some nsfw or some bullshit and then I stumbled upon this shit.

View: https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1506425137570238472?s=20

Essentially this tweet is a link to an article which is going to explain to us why fitness is now all of a sudden political and linked to "Far right extremist"

"White supremacists' latest scheme to valorize violence and hypermasculinity has gone digital." is literally the subtitle of the fucking article JFL. Now some of you guys may be like "It's a tweet from the kike media! so why the fuck does it matter?!" Well, I believe that these losers are trying to paint a bad light on looksmaxcels and gymcels, especially in the form of this statement here.

"Initially lured with health tips and strategies for positive physical changes, new recruits are later invited to closed chat groups where far-right content is shared."

"Physical fitness has always been central to the far right. In “Mein Kampf,” Hitler fixated on boxing and jujitsu, believing they could help him create an army of millions whose aggressive spirit and impeccably trained bodies, combined with “fanatical love of the fatherland,” would do more for the German nation than any “mediocre” tactical weapons training."

And not only that, even if blackpillers and others alike aren't the target of this bullshit article, it still puts a message in soycucks mind, I was driven to the whole male self improvement thing, expecially fitness through a place where right wing content has a breeding ground, I mean, just look at looksfags where there's a fuckton of right wing retarded coping subhuman neo-nazis who think that Hitler wouldn't gas them, JFL. And the article in that last statement I said is talking about actual neo-nazi groups that are a serious potential threat to the US, which is basically linking a certain type of people, FOUND ON BLACKPILL SPACES, to those fucking terrorist and painting a bad light on us.

Now basically the rest of the article is lame as shit and only talks about neo-nazis training to become these street fighting badasses and making a correlation between fights for sport and amateur bouts in someones backyard with neo-nazis. I would really recommend you guys read it for yourself, just for a little laugh.

Now of course the author of this shit-script is of course a foid by the name of "Cynthia Miller Idriss"

MSNBC Columnist
Cynthia Miller-Idriss is a professor in the School of Public Affairs and the School of Education at American University, where she directs the Polarization and Extremism Research and Innovation Lab (PERIL). Her most recent book is "Hate in the Homeland: The New Global Far Right."

This basically just lets us know that shes already a fucking retard. She graduated from some privilegedfag university with according to my research on her has degrees in Justice, Law, and criminology.

The rest of her articles are about kids making jokes worshiping Andrew Tate. Kids in homeschool somehow being related to white supremacy because of the actions of a minuscule few people. And a bunch of water is wet stuff no one cares about.

Here's her page on msnbc containing all of her articles

https://www.msnbc.com/author/cynthia-miller-idriss-ncpn1273615

This is her twitter

https://twitter.com/milleridriss

The roastie even has her own personal website.

It's only violent if subhumans are doing it, if chad or a foid does it it is completely healthy

View: https://youtu.be/NKVkwRlycWA

IMG 3268
IMG 3072

Boost boost boost!

They'll be going after NoFappers soon enough.

They'll be going after NoFappers soon enough.
They've been going after Jo fappers since 2018 and called it a anti Semetic cult who has its roots in anti Semitism aka not watching p0rn not enriching kikes