Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The film 300 is about a Greek Warrior Incel who screws over Greek Warrior King Chad

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
He doesn't do it straight away. He makes sure that they bided enough time for the rest of the Greek army to get into position to conquer the Persians. The moment he knows that the 'Last stand biding time mission' is successful, he makes a demand to fight for the King as an upyours moment (He knows Chad will refuse) So off he goes, to be treated with all sorts of luxury from the Persians, after telling them how to beat the Skirmish force.

Last edited:
i still don't like how the incel turn out to be a traitor scumbag like that, like the chads couldn't let someone like him to fight with them since he will get killed in a second but him cheating on them like that is stupid and low

i still don't like how the incel turn out to be a traitor scumbag like that, like the chads couldn't let someone like him to fight with them since he will get killed in a second but him cheating on them like that is stupid and low
Bro ... how long do you manage to keep this avi? What's your secret?

Bro ... how long do you manage to keep this avi? What's your secret?
the mods are not online a lot(except the prophet muscle) so they probably don't see my avi even tho i post 200 post per day over 10 hours online.

it seems caecercel finally change it

Don't you see, there was no need for the betrayal. He did it for his own calculated self gain.

I don't want a foid avi.
But I'm fine with people having anime avis.
i already changed it to a new one with a new signature.
i would liked to put my face in the avi but i don't want a warning for dox again
just to give people an idea about who is behind the keyboard and since a ton of people asked me about how great my facial injury is. but it was a good time having a femalo avi nonetheless, probably wait to june to see what happens and how things could go with the vote

Don't you see, there was no need for the betrayal. He did it for his own calculated self gain.
yeah i know
he was faithful to his country at the beginning and wanted to fight but his genetic failure made him do what he did, that general guy should just let him go with the army but he didn't, fucked up shit indeed

i already changed it to a new one with a new signature.
i would liked to put my face in the avi but i don't want a warning for dox again
just to give people an idea about who is behind the keyboard and since a ton of people asked me about how great my facial injury is. but it was a good time having a femalo avi nonetheless, probably wait to june to see what happens and how things could go with the vote
What facial injury?