Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fine line between nerd and interesting

P

panda99

Banned
-
This is something that has baffled me all along,
I am a sub-4 white-cel due to my looks (conventionally being classified as a nerd),
am high-IQ probably in the top 5 %, but I have unfortunately Asperger traits also.
I can easily get dates, maybe 3-4 a week, however then a brutal uphill
battle is following, ghosting, sequences of 5 dates ending in simply rejections
etc.

One thing that astonishes me all along, is the lack of nuance/biological
determinism at play. It seems like guys do not like dating land whales, fair enough
which is mainly due to laziness etc.

However women across all levels seem to put an incredibly low importance on
intellect/intelligence/humor etc. It's quite insane, I have even seen this is woman
who have received PhD in the best of universities. They are somehow still too stupid
to avoid being manipulated by mainstream culture or their innate biology about being
focused on looks. This seems quite strange to me. As a guy personally I am quite
nuanced, if a land whale would have an extremely nice personality, I have absolutely
no issues dating her.

But this flexibility seems to not exist in the other direction. Are most of the
women simply stupid?

To come back to the title, how do other high-IQ/sperg incels deal with this
issue, how to overcome biological determinism in women and be the nice nerd?

Last edited:
hello newcel

The only difference between interesting and nerd is looks

Da fuck is this fakecel

I can easily
get dates, maybe 3-4 a week
jfl at thinking that amount of dates is plenty, I get over dozens of dates per day easily but ofc it never goes anywhere because I’m too based and blackpilled for these bitches

Yes, it's true, I can get dates, but how does it help me, I waste a lot of time of my life in this...

Leading to nothing, and of course during the day LDAR also, thinking about my dating strategies...

Pseudointellectual fakecel

This thread was more to the *cels in the same situation, they have a
chance to ascend, but are really being held back by the pure biology/stupidity of women.

I think that's fair, but we also can close this thread, if it seems off-topic.

Yes, I was rated by WheatWaffles actually a 4/10. I use a collection of old (where my looks are much better), and
new pictures in online dating apps, in the hope that I get a really intelligent/smart girl who simply doesn't care
about pictures in online apps. I know this seems quite funny :))

The thing with me is this, I was very attractive about 4 years ago, maybe 7/10 but then I lost all my hair due to
my father's genetics in about 3 years, due to the Covid shit I fell into a alcohol addiction, now slowly recovering, also
from my excess body fat from this. It's not fun.

a sub-4
I have unfortunately Asperger traits also.
That's why you get ghosted, also how do you get dates if you're sub 4? Fat single mother landwhales?

I mean, being able to have some number of dates per week is not really helpful, it
gets me into discussions with all kind of stupid girls on What's app. And ultimately
being ghosted by 90 %. So my question was more to the incellls who are in a similar
situation. Because having dates does not really solve the incccel issue after all...

I have a PhD from a MIT-level university, it's not really a problem for me to "manipulate" some quite-high quality girls
on Bumble with an interesting conversation into meeting me for an initial date (Standard ingredients: Being interested in Literature, Cooking myself, healthy lifestyle). Also I have lots of hobbies like
culture/art etc. But LDAR many days during the last years is also taking its toll leading me into
the problems earlier described. My post was more about understanding a little bit how I can
get past that first date as a guy with Autistic traits. Seems like hard biology kicking in.

How do I get that get smart/intellectual girl to forget her biology and somehow see you on a deeper level,
if that makes sense? Maybe I am just asking water to be dry, not sure ;)

Last edited:
In this mess, I can only give one very important advice that I really learned. Your
buddy, if he's chad-lite/normmie etc. is really in the same mess as you are also. Facing
stupid girls on social media all the time. You want to focus your life mainly on
having a good relationship with your male buddies. This was my life-line in the last 2 years.

I never really met an Autistic women, so cannot comment on this. But maybe
since I am also a bit Autistic, I do not actually notice Autistic girls :)

This is a very common routine for people with autistic traits, I try to balance a little bit, I schedule 4 days of the week
with no out-of-comfort contacts, and 3 days with non-planned evenings out etc.

For an autistic, actually going on 4 dates per week is annoying as fuck :) JFL

I would encourage you to do-so, still I feel myself taking some steps back, recently I have been comfy with maybe a 5-2 split with 2 social evenings per week.

I am absolutely an Inccel in the sense of the word, I would not say it's over for me, but it takes
extreme efforts, that actually interfere with enjoying my other life. I basically "scheduled" 2022 after
all the previous shit for
finding a nice girl-friend, and sitting here I had lots of heated discussions with girls, but I not actually landed
a GF as we speak.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with solo cycling at all :) This activity does not strike me as enjoyable in pairs actually, but it's possible of course.

All the best for you man, gotta sleep!

Over for this trucel :(

The thing with me is this, I was very attractive about 4 years ago, maybe 7/10 but then I lost all my hair due to
my father's genetics in about 3 years, due to the Covid shit I fell into a alcohol addiction, now slowly recovering, also
from my excess body fat from this. It's not fun.
and your still getting 3-4 dates per week despite baldin/skinnyfat
you must be some gigachad lmfao

Appreciate being called trucel as well as pseudo intellectual fakecel in the same thread

There is none you dumbass; this is just created by the media and women to shame and silence incels and/or/as hard working people who study hard and are interesting and well educated in language etc.