Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jock nerd stereotype is fake

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
How do people still preach this shit on Blackpill forums. This is legit Hollyjew disney brainrot. Jocks do not look like Jeff seid on average. This is what the average ogre football player looks like in an American HS
21593909 ABDE 4F68 BD0C 1E710270D37F

These are what average star football jocks look like legit morbidly obese ogres. Even if they are attractive most of them are not 200 pounds of lean muscle with chad face like in the movies lmfao. The chad in your school will always be a prettyboy maybe a robust prettyboy but a prettyboy nonetheless.

Also nerd is also a cope I guess it just means you wear glasses. In the movie context it’s glasses, caring about school and socially awkward ig. But I’ve seen plenty of those in that stereotype be like legit robust white HTNs/chadlites who just wear glasses so they still have no issue pulling women. Again that nerd cope probably only applies to Asians (east & south).

That popular kid stereotype is also something that’s a cope. Most people know each other except really quiet people. There’s no popular you either fit in or you didn’t.

Enough with this hollyjew milennial Disney brain cope it’s just deluded.

31157d142f1d37bc425884150de138f5.jpg

If you don't look like this you are incel.

Those are linemen.

31157d142f1d37bc425884150de138f5.jpg

If you don't look like this you are incel.
Fake nobody looks like that in hs and he’s an overrated ogre. Mogged to oblivion by any prettyboy he’ll end up Betabuxxing some low trash landwhale

Those are linemen.
Regardless of the position the jock stereotype is such a cope. People say jock is like synonym of a chad and regardless of the other positions most of them won’t look that lean still.

nerd actually meant something like 15-20 years ago, like you were talented/skilled and had expertise on obscure things, now it’s been repurposed by foids and soys to mean you wear glasses and play video game and watch marvel or whatever, which doesn’t require any effort, degradation step 1.

I wear glasses, watch marvel, and play games but that doesn’t entail me a nerd, if anything people would assume the opposite upon talking to me.

Regardless of the position the jock stereotype is such a cope. People say jock is like synonym of a chad and regardless of the other positions most of them won’t look that lean still.
Most of them are lean though. That's pretty much the only position and sport fatasses can play besides sumo or HW wrestling. Baseball players, basketball, most football positions, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, etc they don't look like that.

i had a thought about this a while ago, what a coincidence

Yea fair @Uggo Mongo but you kinda get the point I’m making.
nerd actually meant something like 15-20 years ago, like you were talented/skilled and had expertise on obscure things, now it’s been repurposed by foids and soys to mean you wear glasses and play video game and watch marvel or whatever, which doesn’t require any effort, degradation step 1.
Yup very true

Plus they still need to be pretty big for positions in football and u won’t look that lean at a certain weight in ur teen years unless u actually know what your eating + ofc some genetic component @Uggo Mongo

Plus they still need to be pretty big for positions in football and u won’t look that lean at a certain weight in ur teen years unless u actually know what your eating + ofc some genetic component @Uggo Mongo
you just need to have agility and be able to run for miles without tiring out and they’ll get you on the team, source, I played

you just need to have agility and be able to run for miles without tiring out and they’ll get you on the team, source, I played
Yea exactly do people forget anyone can join the football team. Like if you’re shit you’ll be a bench warmer but like u can just sign up

@NorthernWind

Isn't jock a primarily American thing?
Don't know, cannot judge.

But nerd stereotype is more accurate. It's someone who is too much into studying and prefer acquiring of knowledge instead of socializing and fighting.

Isn't jock a primarily American thing?
Don't know, cannot judge.

But nerd stereotype is more accurate. It's someone who is too much into studying and prefer acquiring of knowledge instead of socializing and fighting.
Plenty of attractive people fit this trait but where do u live since ur not American. It may explain ur way of thought on this

Ohhh that makes so much sense now. Damn yea you’re surrounded by ogres there well depending where ur at. @RealSchizo is Bulgarian so his country is purely ogre central

Ohhh that makes so much sense now. Damn yea you’re surrounded by ogres there well depending where ur at. @RealSchizo is Bulgarian so his country is purely ogre central
I'm in the former part of USSR.

It was mostly normies and subhumans at my school who played sports. A lot of chads in my grade never touched a football and hung out with foids.

The position you play dictates your build, they're built around what they primarily do in the game.

How do people still preach this shit on Blackpill forums. This is legit Hollyjew disney brainrot. Jocks do not look like Jeff seid on average. This is what the average ogre football player looks like in an American HS
View attachment 1082700
These are what average star football jocks look like legit morbidly obese ogres. Even if they are attractive most of them are not 200 pounds of lean muscle with chad face like in the movies lmfao. The chad in your school will always be a prettyboy maybe a robust prettyboy but a prettyboy nonetheless.

Also nerd is also a cope I guess it just means you wear glasses. In the movie context it’s glasses, caring about school and socially awkward ig. But I’ve seen plenty of those in that stereotype be like legit robust white HTNs/chadlites who just wear glasses so they still have no issue pulling women. Again that nerd cope probably only applies to Asians (east & south).

That popular kid stereotype is also something that’s a cope. Most people know each other except really quiet people. There’s no popular you either fit in or you didn’t.

Enough with this hollyjew milennial Disney brain cope it’s just deluded.
Quiet people are known well if they’re good looking