Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The First Honest Psychiatrist Ever

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Conan GIF by Team Coco

Men don’t sewerslide because they’re mentally ill or irrational or can’t process reality correctly. Men sewerslide because they see reality clearly, and they realize their life fucking sucks. Past a certain level of misfortune, your future is irreparable. There’s no light at the end of the tunnel. You lost the game of life, and there’s no do overs. No positive thinking or medication will change your situation.

Take a man like David Reimer. A man who never had a cock (past the age of 24 weeks). What would positive thinking do to change his life? Nothing. That’s why he swallowed those grams of brass. There was no future he could achieve.

Finally a psychiatrist/therapist that speaks the fucking truth instead of pushing pills. Of course it has to be a man that says it despite psychiatry/therapy being a female-dominated career field,

healthygamer is still a godtier gaslighter

Turbobased statement by that gentlemen, he's probably blackpilled in some way.

I need to find that study he talked about though, would be intEResting to see.

Some of the comments were pretty brutal tbh.

Finally a psychiatrist/therapist that speaks the fucking truth instead of pushing pills. Of course it has to be a man that says it despite psychiatry/therapy being a female-dominated career field,
No such things exist. The mental health field is entirely funded by Big Pharma.

This guy is a massive redpiller grifter faggot

This is the only thing concerning that faggot worth watching

I once got therapy from a woman, perfectly nice woman, mother in her 50s. She was quite good at what she did, but was freelance, so it cost 50 euros per session without insurance. She understood full well I was an inkie, and at one point I was telling her about it and:
Her: Your life makes me want to cry
Me: (laughs) me too
Her: You should.

Very brutal, but I guess it did help.

Therapy is fucked. It doesn't work. It's you telling yourself lies until you start believing them, while the retarded therapy jew claps his hands and takess your money. There is a real, quantifiable, objective reason why most men struggle to find women. Why I struggled. Turns out I got dealt a bad hand in life. Shit genes. That's it. No amount of lying to myself, self-love or meditation will make me taller, make my face more masculine or get me laid.

It's like OP said - doesn't matter how much you rape your brain into thinking you have a chance - you DON'T have a chance. Reality will fact-check you pretty quickly once you stop living in your schizo bubble.

And that's when most men kill themselves. Their bubble pops and they drop dead like ducks. It happened before, it will happen again, and it will keep happening until we as a species don't go extinct and get replaced by another cockroach race. It's in our brains, in our genes to fuck the attractive ones and ditch the ugly, misshapen, deformed, short incels who struggle to fit in.

I don't know how I didn't hear about the story of david reimer before but now I want to rope more. This world is so disgusting. I am not meant for it.

I once got therapy from a woman, perfectly nice woman, mother in her 50s. She was quite good at what she did, but was freelance, so it cost 50 euros per session without insurance. She understood full well I was an inkie, and at one point I was telling her about it and:
Her: Your life makes me want to cry
Me: (laughs) me too
Her: You should.

Very brutal, but I guess it did help.
Lay Down Round Table GIF by Disciple

She sounds based at least. Most normies hate people for being losers, as if we asked for this life. It’s hard to find people with genuine empathy.

I’ve thought about going to a therapist about my circumcision, but most American therapists will just get hostile at you because they feel the need to defend their penis/their husband’s penis/their son’s penis. I need to find some European therapist working in America.

I don't know how I didn't hear about the story of david reimer before but now I want to rope more. This world is so disgusting. I am not meant for it.
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Saint David Reimer (Rest in Peace, Angel) is the most blackpilling story out there. No redpiller faggot like Andrew Tate has any advice for a man with no cock. They’re all about “confidence” and swinging your cock around. What if you have no cock to swing?

Faggot doctors off his cock for a quick buck, and his retard parents lied to him his whole life.

The worst part is Dr. Money treated David as a success story, and the success of David’s “transition” was touted all across America for decades. It was considered irrefutable proof that gender was a mental construct and people can switch genders with medical assistance. They just left out the fact that he and his brother both blew their brains out. His parents, to this day, blame the doctors and claim they did nothing wrong. Really? You mean the fucking doctors you hired you fucking pieces of fucking shit. They lived in fucking Canada too, so circumcision isn’t even normal there. They wanted David to be the weird kid with the only Joo cock in school, and the doctor’s accidentally went too far.

Therapy is fucked. It doesn't work. It's you telling yourself lies until you start believing them, while the retarded therapy jew claps his hands and takess your money. There is a real, quantifiable, objective reason why most men struggle to find women. Why I struggled. Turns out I got dealt a bad hand in life. Shit genes. That's it. No amount of lying to myself, self-love or meditation will make me taller, make my face more masculine or get me laid.

It's like OP said - doesn't matter how much you rape your brain into thinking you have a chance - you DON'T have a chance. Reality will fact-check you pretty quickly once you stop living in your schizo bubble.

And that's when most men kill themselves. Their bubble pops and they drop dead like ducks. It happened before, it will happen again, and it will keep happening until we as a species don't go extinct and get replaced by another cockroach race. It's in our brains, in our genes to fuck the attractive ones and ditch the ugly, misshapen, deformed, short incels who struggle to fit in.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

I love when normies say shit like “confidence is attractive” or “attractive is a mindset” when women say height is the most attractive thing to them and height is literally a physical constant so objective it’s written on your driver’s license.

>Man, I feel 6’6” today

Says nobody. Kek.

Wow fucking brutal

Is there another link to video? It keeps wanting me to download chinktok

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Saint David Reimer (Rest in Peace, Angel) is the most blackpilling story out there. No redpiller faggot like Andrew Tate has any advice for a man with no cock. They’re all about “confidence” and swinging your cock around. What if you have no cock to swing?

Faggot doctors off his cock for a quick buck, and his retard parents lied to him his whole life.

The worst part is Dr. Money treated David as a success story, and the success of David’s “transition” was touted all across America for decades. It was considered irrefutable proof that gender was a mental construct and people can switch genders with medical assistance. They just left out the fact that he and his brother both blew their brains out. His parents, to this day, blame the doctors and claim they did nothing wrong. Really? You mean the fucking doctors you hired you fucking pieces of fucking shit. They lived in fucking Canada too, so circumcision isn’t even normal there. They wanted David to be the weird kid with the only Joo cock in school, and the doctor’s accidentally went too far.
Average Christian parents. God's plan I guess.

Lay Down Round Table GIF by Disciple

She sounds based at least. Most normies hate people for being losers, as if we asked for this life. It’s hard to find people with genuine empathy.

I’ve thought about going to a therapist about my circumcision, but most American therapists will just get hostile at you because they feel the need to defend their penis/their husband’s penis/their son’s penis. I need to find some European therapist working in America.
Oh yeah well shitmericans are all awful lol. She was an independent Christian psychiatrist, so we talked about stuff and prayed at the end. Quite nice, and she was a mother so she had at least some normal instincts. Eventually she said I should come in less/not at all, because therapy should be a tool to move on, not a crutch to cling to forever. She genuinely helped me, insofar as that was possible. Thanks, Marja!