Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the forum doesnt seem that big on a friday night

I

incel god

Banned
-
is it because the foids and normies that are usually on here went to the bar and are having sex?

When I joined in December it was much more active 24/7, now my the time you hit 12est it’s dead

When I joined in December it was much more active 24/7, now my the time you hit 12est it’s dead
Its because the forum lowkey sucks now. Even worse than before, and that's saying something.

most people are fakecels i suspect

It wasn't though ngl, you're talking about a difference of like 2 months. Not a lot has happened in that time bro. :feelskek:

They are smashing their Girls now

is it because the foids and normies that are usually on here went to the bar and are having sex?
Alright ill tell you why
For me im usually just speedrunning games all day tbh or just grinding on csgo all day tbh. Not sure what the others do but yeh.

Yep it's quite strange.

minus bar and sex.
I am drinking at home rn.

Its because the forum lowkey sucks now. Even worse than before, and that's saying something.
A lot of good users were banned or went inactive and we got chiktokkers to replace them

Everyone is having sex, except you.

It wasn't though ngl, you're talking about a difference of like 2 months. Not a lot has happened in that time bro. :feelskek:
you and french cuck became mods

everyone left since you started

All inkwells here have to go swinger parties to serve as bulls to couples on Fridays

go look up random couples on facebook you will find ugly dudes creampeeing foids. we are the few suffers in this hell.

Average user posting on this forum:

Not everyone has time to be online 24/7 and this forum can get really boring at times

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: probably out hanging with their friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back