Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The forum must learn to accept 6'1 guys who have been kissed and had dates

There's no excuse if you're over 6'0" tall tbh. Just get your swag and personality up and you'll easily get laid.

No if you can consistently get dates for whatever reason you are probably not incel just a failed normie.

Love the hypocricy of incels playing oppression olympics, the same thing we accuse SJWs of

Oh WOW YOU THINK I'M BRAGGING FOR SAYING 6'1 AND HAD KISSES AND DATES ALL THE TIME ON THE FORUM??? WOW YOU MUST BE LOW IQ NIGGER FAGGOT BITCH WOW FUCK YOURSELF I SPEND ALL MY TIME HERE TO BRAG ABOUT MY KISSES THAT MEANS I CAN'T BE FAKECEL

t. personalityfakecel

Saw another post by him today that said if a girl gives a guy her number it still doesn't mean she's interested :feelskek: :feelsEhh:

Saw another post by him today that said if a girl gives a guy her number it still doesn't mean she's interested :feelskek: :feelsEhh:
JFL it's his way of subtle bragging. he's much more direct on discord

JFL it's his way of subtle bragging. he's much more direct on discord
I don't know the full context here, but that's true. Many people who tried PUA are able to get numbers and are immediately ghosted.

@Ryo_Hazuki is definitely uglier than most of the LARPers on the forum and he got numbers from doing cold approach/PUA. They never turned into anything and he's an old KHHV.

Many times they will give you their number and social media just so they go away. Some PUA literally just made some cringy video about some "facebook close" he just had.

I don't know the full context here, but that's true. Many people who tried PUA are able to get numbers and are immediately ghosted.

@Ryo_Hazuki is definitely uglier than most of the LARPers on the forum and he got numbers from doing cold approach/PUA. They never turned into anything and he's an old KHHV.

Many times they will give you their number and social media just so they go away. Some PUA literally just made some cringy video about some "facebook close" he just had.

I guess thats fair enough but PUA approaching is done on a mass scale usually so it's possible that they can get some numbers out of hundreds (or thousands) but the OP in that thread wasn't mass-scale approaching

I guess thats fair enough but PUA approaching is done on a mass scale usually so it's possible that they can get some numbers out of hundreds (or thousands) but the OP in that thread wasn't mass-scale approaching
Well, he said he got it a decent amount when he did it. Just nothing happened. This was old though and I imagine nowadays they would try to give their instagram and get more followers when trying to get guys to go away though.

One time a girl I warm approached gave me a fake number just to humiliate me in front of her peers (had hearts and smiley faces on the paper) I talked about this rejection before. Not really comparable, but that's the only similar experience I have. It's more sadistic and bullying, but I think it still shows that many feel a need to give you something small and meaningless to make you go away. I guess men are so delusional and desperate having the smallest victory in the world makes rejection feel easier.

I know this is very common and have seen many stories of girls talking about this.

Just reduce the insignificant community of 200 active autists by half theory

Well, he said he got it a decent amount when he did it. Just nothing happened. This was old though and I imagine nowadays they would try to give their instagram and get more followers when trying to get guys to go away though.

One time a girl I warm approached gave me a fake number just to humiliate me in front of her peers (had hearts and smiley faces on the paper) I talked about this rejection before. Not really comparable, but that's the only similar experience I have. It's more sadistic and bullying, but I think it still shows that many feel a need to give you something small and meaningless to make you go away. I guess men are so delusional and desperate having the smallest victory in the world makes rejection feel easier.

I know this is very common and have seen many stories of girls talking about this.

Fuark that is brutal man. If you're an ugly male, females don't even see you as human, just some sort of creature thats there to be made fun of whenever they feel like it. I say creature because they respect animals more than us. Where can I read your post though I want to see the details

Fuark that is brutal man. If you're an ugly male, females don't even see you as human, just some sort of creature thats there to be made fun of whenever they feel like it. I say creature because they respect animals more than us. Where can I read your post though I want to see the details
Yeah it was at a Christian youth convention too. I think I was feeling very confident (aka delusional) because I was maybe 1-2 years older than the person there and was taller relative to the average person than I normally was. I was measured at 5'7 in the morning recently at the nurse but at the time I think I heightmogged most people there.

Shitty mistake. All her peers were gathered up and smiling probably trying to contain their laughter when she gave it to me. Didn't realize it until after I verified it was a fake number because I was so delusional.

nah I hate all of them

I'm personally ok with failed normies and people like that as long as they don't brag. I'd take 1000 guys like that over one retarded cryptofeminist agecuck.

I'm personally ok with failed normies and people like that as long as they don't brag. I'd take 1000 guys like that over one retarded cryptofeminist agecuck.
This tbh.