Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The four McDonalds in my town "can't cope with demand" so are opening three new stores

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
Read this in my local paper. It makes me realize why people are such sheep. What fat, herd-like consumerist cattle people are.

Makes me want to vomit and smash something up.

My town has 95,000 residents. There is 4 McDonalds. Two in the city centre, one in the student area about 1km from town centre and one drive thru on a retail estate on the town's suburbs.

The two city centre ones gets on average 3600 customers per day, which is roughly 225 people per hour (theyre open 16 hrs).
The ones out of town get 2500 people per day. They are having to build 3 new stores as they are running out of stock and staff are overworked having to serve 4 people per minute on average.

Is your town in Lardmerica? If yes then it's no surprise

More GMO, soy and fat for the sheep
Good luck finding someone not gigafat now

mmmmmmmm goyslop

Read this in my local paper. It makes me realize why people are such sheep. What fat, herd-like consumerist cattle people are.

Makes me want to vomit and smash something up.

My town has 95,000 residents. There is 4 McDonalds. Two in the city centre, one in the student area about 1km from town centre and one drive thru on a retail estate on the town's suburbs.

The two city centre ones gets on average 3600 customers per day, which is roughly 225 people per hour (theyre open 16 hrs).
The ones out of town get 2500 people per day. They are having to build 3 new stores as they are running out of stock and staff are overworked having to serve 4 people per minute on average.
Jesus christ just let people enjoy there burgers, breathe dude

McDonald‘s franchised restaurants account for about 93% of McDonald’s restaurants worldwide, the parent company earns money differently.

Rather than booking direct revenue from sales at franchised restaurants, McDonald’s recognizes revenue from rents, royalties and initial fees paid by franchisees.

It’s basically a real estate company disguised as a fast food restaurant.

I don't loving it

Replace McDonalds with brothels.

Would rather have access to cheap and quick sex than cheap and quick food.

More jobs for you hometown but less promotions

Sounds like my kinda town! :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back