Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The freshmen in my college are already getting girlfriends.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
In high school I used to think eventually I'd get a girlfriend, so I didn't bother interacting with females. I also actively avoided any places that had females, because I was still suffering from trauma of getting verbally abused by some whores in my class.

Now I'm in my second year of college, and I've legitimately never even had a conversation with a girl. Some freshmen already have girlfriends after a few weeks for fucks sake.

I honestly think I've missed so many developmental experiences, which have made it impossible for me to ascend. If you don't experience the pure primal desire from a girl in HS dating you, no strings attached, while you have nothing to your name, its over. It's extremely hard to catch up
Essentially, to get a girl, you have to have dated in the past.

I can't even talk to girls, just the idea of doing so gives me a headache. That's how I know I'm not normal. These freshman have probably talked to dozens of girls, so now it's like second nature to them.

Then again, even if I made any effort, they'd probably awkwardly ask me to leave them alone. Im stuck in limbo, it looks like I'm destined to die alone.

In high school I used to think eventually I'd get a girlfriend, so I didn't bother interacting with females. I also actively avoided any places that had females, because I was still suffering from trauma of getting verbally abused by some whores in my class.

Now I'm in my second year of college, and I've legitimately never even had a conversation with a girl. Some freshmen already have girlfriends after a few weeks for fucks sake.

I honestly think I've missed so many developmental experiences, which have made it impossible for me to ascend. If you don't experience the pure primal desire from a girl in HS dating you, no strings attached, while you have nothing to your name, its over. It's extremely hard to catch up
Essentially, to get a girl, you have to have dated in the past.

I can't even talk to girls, just the idea of doing so gives me a headache. That's how I know I'm not normal. These freshman have probably talked to dozens of girls, so now it's like second nature to them.

Then again, even if I made any effort, they'd probably awkwardly ask me to leave them alone. Im stuck in limbo, it looks like I'm destined to die alone.

Still don't know what foids talk about. Before lockdown, I pretty much went the entire semester without uttering a single word at university.

Still don't know what foids talk about. Before lockdown, I pretty much went the entire semester without uttering a single word at university.
At least you're a universitycel. I fucking hate being stupid.

If it is any consolation, most of these kids are just orbiters.

Yeah maybe and hopefully, but some ugly guys got girlfriends so it made me really sad...
I’m a college freshmancel and while in the dorms I only heard about legit Chads having sex. Covid measures further weed out undesirable men, it’s beyond over for us.

The difference between these freshmen and us is that we're ugly and they're not. That's the only reason behind their success.

Freshmen chads usually get one the first week. I wouldn't be surprised if they got one this year despite school being online.

Ugly people always miss developmental steps.