Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fuck am i gonna do next year as a trucel?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Celebrating fucking new years eve forced prolly only to be mogged and hear happyness about the world that i am excluded from, I remember so many times ive tried joining board games in my life and im called a creep, I just said hi is this seat available, If so id like to join, Totally casual, Nope i was called creep and rejected, FUCK COLLEGE FUCK EVERYTHING, ITS MISERABLE TRYING TO PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD AND NEVER BEING ENOUGH, ITS LIKE GOD MADE ME SO I SHOULD SUFFER (Not religious) But if there is one he prolly hates me, Looks down on me ofc hes up above but in the way of disgust at what he created!

OH I KNOW, ITS WHAT IVE ALWAYS DONE, ROTTING!

Why do you slander 13k/Inceltvs name like that? Just shitposting with his name, Hes a great youtuber, Atleast post some fucking information related to his content about looks!

Why do you slander 13k/Inceltvs name like that? Just shitposting with his name, Hes a great youtuber, Atleast post some fucking information related to his content about looks!
It’s not slander if I’m not talking bad about him

It’s not slander if I’m not talking bad about him
Its ruining his image assosiated with his name!

Blackpill facts now!

How people know I’m obviously not the real deal
Doesnt matter, You chose his name, Now its your task to talk about his content and uphold his name!

Its LITERALLY THE TV CHANNEL FOR INCELS, USE IT WELL!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back