Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fuck do women mean they like hanging out with men more then their own gender because of drama?

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
They are the very personification of drama, and the men they chat with are simps. Bitch please, you treat some men like shit for shit like genetics or because they’re not common!
A619FB4A E894 4674 AEB1 A85242C16139

Last edited:
Women love to compete with one another, more than men do. So if a girl goes to a male only space she'll be praised and even flirted with, meanwhile with women she'll face other snakes competing for status. Most girls who stay with guys for prolonged periods of time are total sluts tho.

There is a basic human desire to gossip. Men tend to avoid this due to gender stereostypes, but in secret many men do in fact share gossip.

But gossip isn't always fun, so since men are rumored to avoid drama and also do factually avoid drama more than foids, some foids are attracted to men for an instance.

Women love to compete with one another, more than men do. So if a girl goes to a male only space she'll be praised and even flirted with, meanwhile with women she'll face other snakes competing for status. Most girls who stay with guys for prolonged periods of time are total sluts tho.
It does make sense… Sorry if my question was an obvious one… Still struggle to articulate and process my thoughts coherently sometimes…

It does make sense… Sorry if my question was an obvious one… Still struggle to articulate and process my thoughts coherently sometimes…
It's alright mate, these things are learned thru experiences. It's better to share knowledge and learn together the sad truths of the BP world.

It's alright mate, these things are learned thru experiences. It's better to share knowledge and learn together the sad truths of the BP world.
Agreed!

-
Yeah the lady who cuts my hair says the same thing.- She works at a barber shop now (mostly male customers) rather than a salon and she appreciates that it's "less drama", yep

Foids are stupid and petty. I wouldn't want to be around them either.

Yep it's very strange

female reject cope.

She belongs to the streets.

They really mean that they just want male attention