Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fuck? If the bitch took the shoes off they would be the same height. No chance this hole is 5'11

probably a tranny jfl :feelshaha:

Had a friend who said he was 5’10 and we where basically kinda like the way she would look next to him without high heels. I’m 5’6 for reference

Foids be thinking that shoes is the part of their legs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids have no sense of authenticity, they lack creativity.,they simpky copy men:feelstastyman:.
High heels were invented by men for men,but they stole that too:feelstastyman:

Surprised they’re still a subreddit

I'm 5'7 and I don't tower that tall when I look in a full-body mirror. Just looking at the picture he is at least 5'10 or even 11

I'm 5'7 and I don't tower that tall when I look in a full-body mirror. Just looking at the picture he is at least 5'10 or even 11
Nigga why would he lie.:feelswhat:

Women are the walking meme, when they rate themselves they think about it with a full makeup on and they imagine that their real hiht is measured when wearing heels.