Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fucking car reviews and offers

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
These motherfuckers always have to test the top best version. GS Line, Ultimate, Executive, S Line etc. Didn't any of them think to perhaps take the basic most economic offer and review it? Its double frustrating when I have to hear them seethe at a 136 HP because its to slow. Guess what, in a small city and strict traffic laws 136 HP is enough because there's no practical point to go faster.

I wish Opel, Fiat, Toyota or some other middle class brand would create cars for people like us.

Why can't there be a car that resembles somewhat a sedan or hatchback without the two seats in the back that isn't a fucking Porshe or Bugatti???

Imagine A honda civic but cut in half, without those fucking seats in the back for people, redesigned to have this SUV appearance so that it wouldn't be small as hell.

170 HP would be enough for anyone, I personally would take a 115 HP or 130 HP couse I'm poor. The 174 diesel used in Insignias would be perfect for a lighter car like that if someone would have the cash and would wish to drive dynamically. Not to mention it doesn't burn all that much. What about the the inside? Fucking hell, cheapest plastic and textiles is enough for me. As long as I have ok electronics, navigation, camera when I reverse (doesn't have to be good quality) I'm happy. If there was the option to add the AGR seats, I'd do it, its really worth it.

Is it really that hard? Reshape the newest Opel Corsa or Volkwagen Golf, Toyota Yaris or Aygo? Seats in the back for room in the trunk?
Don't these companies see, that inceldom is on the rise? That they can make money and give us someting nice? When times are changing, the worst thing to do is to stay conservative on the market.

A car is bad financially speaking.If you live in a city with good public transportation(mainly subway) there is no need to have a car.

As for car brands,what is your favorite?I like BMW's in general but the Honda civic type R looks very good in my opinion .

Its for insurance purposes. A 2 seater car is considered a sports car. You can always get a GR86 which the back seats are useless and take them off for weight reduction. Or drive a Miata. Or coupe Honda civics, Honda fits, also Toyota yaris at the bottom end.

Last edited:
The manufacturers are paying them for these reviews.

D80BC171 B870 4AE4 A5B8 3AD945A30307

The cars you are describing actually exist in third world countries. They just won't bring them to the (((first world))) because it is filled with braindead cucksumers who want the latest and greatest high tech luxury wage cage and don't care that the payments cost more than a small apartment.