Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Future Is Ethnic JBW Is Gonna Be Irrelevant Soon

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
A white minority America by 2040, a white minority Europe by the late 21st century. No opinion from me about this other than it's gonna change the way JBWers are gonna see the dating world. With chang and chaddam the undisputed pinnacles of the male beauty standard, they'll look back and think "wow, maybe that BredndioEEE was onto something. Sure he was retarded in thinking good looking whites had it bad in LA, but the son of a bitch sure have some foresight"

The white minority in America is only going to make whites more desirable lol.

If anything, whites becoming a minority will only increase their SMV due to scarcity, as a matter of fact, whites are a minority of the world and seeing their value is this high today, I imagine their value will skyrocket once their a minority in white nations. Whites are pretty much diamonds, while ethnics are coal.

If anything, whites becoming a minority will only increase their SMV due to scarcity, as a matter of fact, whites are a minority of the world and seeing their value is this high today, I imagine their value will skyrocket once their a minority in white nations. Whites are pretty much diamonds, while ethnics are coal.
A lot of the smv of whites comes from media. That aspect of it is gonna be stomped out for sure. Therefore, I have to disagree. Good looking ethnics will be propped up in the way whites have been in modern history while chad is gonna be depicted as a degenerate caveman.

Whites aren’t going ANYWHERE

Racist GigaCope

I think the future looks more like this:

Fuck boy:

Tumblr nv3acazlYG1qh6y6po1 1280

Cuck boy:

Soyboy

Families will look something like this:

Screen Shot 2017 05 31 at 31729 PM

White women are too busy to have a kids or a family with anyone except :chad: that's why whites are declining.

As far as whether whites will have more or less SMV based on race, my guess is they will but by the late 21st century, gene editing will be common and race will be less of a factor.

White women are too busy to have a kids or a family with anyone except :chad: that's why whites are declining.

As far as whether whites will have more or less SMV based on race, my guess is they will but by the late 21st century, gene editing will be common and race will be less of a factor.
Interesting take. You could be right.

This thread is cope because all races agree whites are attractive because they're a minority, this will only make it more so.

A lot of the smv of whites comes from media. That aspect of it is gonna be stomped out for sure. Therefore, I have to disagree. Good looking ethnics will be propped up in the way whites have been in modern history while chad is gonna be depicted as a degenerate caveman.
Naw man. It comes from the highly recessive traits and the vividity it brings: straight hair, hair/eye color, pale skin as the backdrop then you have height and some bone/skull features as well. Although media plays a role and certainly pours gasoline on the fire.

The more rare those features become the more they will stand out.

This thread is cope because all races agree whites are attractive because they're a minority, this will only make it more so.
Not the media. White majority casts for films and tv shows are getting rare for example. You underestimate how huge that is. Such will transcend all this diamond in the rough bullshit.

Not the media. White majority casts for films and tv shows are getting rare for example. You underestimate how huge that is. Such will transcend all this diamond in the rough bullshit.

Lol no one finds someone attractive just because they saw him/her in a magazine or something.

Attraction is instinctive you just know it when someone is attractive or not. Huge cope.

The white minority in America is only going to make whites more desirable lol.

Naw man. It comes from the highly recessive traits and the vividity it brings: straight hair, hair/eye color, pale skin as the backdrop then you have height and some bone/skull features as well. Although media plays a role and certainly pours gasoline on the fire.

The more rare those features become the more they will stand out.
Pale skin is the biggest ethnic cope there is. Pale skin is fucking ugly and the only people who think otherwise are ugly ethnics who think their skin tone significantly contributes to their ugliness. Sure having light peach colored skin like many Caucasians do is by no means ugly in and of itself (although it is pretty beta), but pale? Worst type of skin there is.
Sorry for ranting about that I know there was way more to your post but the pale skin is ideal thing always frustrates me.

Uh oh shouldnt have said that.

"You've awoken the white horde"

B9aa90a4f307f878d893b3491206ff5e

You speak ENGLISH???
If they're gone from the US and gone from Europe where will they be is what I was trying to say. Argentina?
Lol no one finds someone attractive just because they saw him/her in a magazine or something.
Not entirely of course but if you don't think it plays a major role idk what to tell you. Of course they always have good bones/face but that's another issue.

Pale skin is the biggest ethnic cope there is.
Well by pale I really just meant white. It's pale in comparison to all other races. White people can tan and I'm white myself.

But the point was that white skin brings contrast to all the other colorful, recessive traits white people have.

(although it is pretty beta), but pale? Worst type of skin there is.
White people are beta is a cope. Even though they have low T levels they produce a lot of DHT unlike say Asians.

White men becoming rare will only increase their SMV

Not entirely of course but if you don't think it plays a major role idk what to tell you. Of course they always have good bones/face but that's another issue.

It doesn't play a role at all. It's like saying the movie industry hiring incel looking actors or putting incels in front of every magazine cover is going to make all of us more attractive.

It doesn't play a role at all. It's like saying the movie industry hiring incel looking actors or putting incels in front of every magazine cover is going to make all of us more attractive.
They would never do that because lookism obviously. Has nothing to do with race.

Well by pale I really just meant white. It's pale in comparison to all other races. White people can tan and I'm white myself.

But the point was that white skin brings contrast to all the other colorful, recessive traits white people have.

White people are beta is a cope. Even though they have low T levels they produce a lot of DHT unlike say Asians.
I see whites as more beta than asians but I get why some people would not share such a perspective.

Ethnics are uglier thus more relatable to ugly people

I see whites as more beta than asians but I get why some people would not share such a perspective.
They have less free testosterone because it gets converted to DHT. The opposite for Asians because they basically have no DHT.

Ethnics are uglier thus more relatable to ugly people
Horseshit. That aint the reason. It's a demographic thing pure and simple. They pick the best looking ethnics too society doesn't give a fuck about ugly people. Ugly people are only cast as losers and jesters.

If they're gone from the US and gone from Europe where will they be is what I was trying to say. Argentina?

There will never be a shortage of white people in Europe or America

That’s all fear mongering

There will never be a shortage of white people in Europe or America

That’s all fear mongering
Fear mongering? Lol who is afraid? White nationalist cucks with chips on their shoulders? To me it just sounds like logic what with the low birth rates and browning of the us/euro media. But you could be right. Could be overblown, I wouldn't know exactly.

I think its more that whites are attractive because they are distinct, they can have multiple eye and hair colours, they are a very distinctive race, whereas all the other races just have what they have with little variation (Black or Brown Eyes and Hair)

I think its more that whites are attractive because they are distinct, they can have multiple eye and hair colours, they are a very distinctive race, whereas all the other races just have what they have with little variation (Black or Brown Eyes and Hair)
What race are you? I ask because people tend to see more variance within their own race. I've heard asians say all whites look the same, whites say all blacks look the same etc.

What race are you? I ask because people tend to see more variance within their own race. I've heard asians say all whites look the same, whites say all blacks look the same etc.

1. I'm black

2. Those people are in denial and just saying shit, no ethnic can be honest with themselves and say that "all whites look alike" and they see differences among themselves, there is variation but there are a lot of "set types", there are many blacks I have seen that I can say look a bit like X friend I used to know, its not like with whites where there are brunettes (ranging from brown to black), red heads and the most distinct blonde

All ethnics pretty much just have dark coloured hair and eyes (brown or black)

A lot of people have pride in their ethnicity so they just say stuff as if they are "standing up for their people" even if its a lie

I don't even have pride in my humanity so i'd waste no time doing such a thing

Massive coping. As many have said, white shortage will only increase your smv more than it already is. Jbw will be even more destructive to the other races than it already is.
The other races still have in their collective memory, who dominated and conquered throughout history.

Thank the Jews

Teracope the size of Andromeda
20200221 162540

White won't become minority in Europe. More than half of European countries have white population more 96%.

It will just be a few white giga Chads on their giga plantations where all the ethnics live