Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Future Of Cinema Is Femininity

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Femininity will take over the world. Believe
Me. More and more movie characters will be females. They have recently made the new Thor In the latest Thor movie a woman.
The new black panther to be T'challas sister apparently. Even speculations that Tony Starks daughter might be handed down the iron man legacy. Marvel will become estrogen cucked very soon if not already. (meh, they're franchise died at endgame for me anyway)

I'm on Netflix and seeing many females as the main protagonist roles or important roles in the movie. For the sake of representation.

More gay race obsessed normies. Western world to be soon very fixated on race. Like on a ridiculous level. Again, If not already

Spin offs of well known characters as females. Would be surprised if they made a female Indiana Jones.
And they are literally making a female Patrick Bateman, not fucking kidding.

Not even just cinema. But products, video game characters, lgbtq and globohomo etc are all being heavily marketed to the western world. You can't escape female aesthetic anywhere.

Suit up and get ready for a world of femdom. Because it's fucking over!

Only thing you can do is do well for yourself individually and reclaim your own masculinity in a testorone plummeting society. Stay strong brocels!

Last edited:
She hulk jfl

The world will indeed be dominated by women in the near future, just look at men with those evator shoes(high heels), using surgery and makeup, already behaving like women, and not to mention women are already outearning men and outnumber men in university

Roasties are their main consoomers and they won't watch movies without Chads :chad:

The era of cock and ball torture

I'm just going to stick with books and manga

Feminity will not take over the world, it's already the case rn.
And I barely go to the cinema so in the end I don't really care.

jfl just don't watch that garbage. feminists keep promoting and screeching that female athletes don't earn as much as males, yet still nobody watches their sports and therefore their wages remain low :feelsgah: if people don't watch their garbage they will have to return to what gathered them biggest profits :feelsYall:

outnumber men in university
yeah because they created plenty of meme study branches that cater to foids.:feelsugh: also studymaxxing is pretty feminine, a lot of guys in unis and colleges are soyfags. real men either do sports or go to trades tbh :feelshmm:

yeah because they created plenty of meme study branches that cater to foids.:feelsugh:
I will not debate this as it is true, in STEM, men still dominate.
also studymaxxing is pretty feminine, a lot of guys in unis and colleges are soyfags. real men either do sports or go to trades tbh :feelshmm:
This argument is just stupid

Feminity will not take over the world, it's already the case rn.
And I barely go to the cinema so in the end I don't really care.
It’s not about you liking it or not, it’s about it’s effect on society

Hollywood will eventually fall and anime and bollywood will take it's place:feelskek:

This argument is just stupid
why. from the eye test males in trades and sports look much higher T than universityfags. if you did a study on that by testing their levels , I bet there would be decent correlation

They do this shit because they're spiteful and they get off on denigrating historically male characters that people enjoyed - they've done it to the comic book industry as well, hence why nobody buys modern comics anymore

LIFEFUEL FOR OP and @Broly

why. from the eye test males in trades and sports look much higher T than universityfags. if you did a study on that by testing their levels , I bet there would be decent correlation
That part is not wrong, ofc people that have to stay fit for a living will look more masculine than people glued to a book or screen.

It's stupid to say studying is feminine.

peak of the cinema is bergman tbh

Femininity will take over the world. Believe
Me. More and more movie characters will be females. They have recently made the new Thor In the latest Thor movie a woman.
The new black panther to be T'challas sister apparently. Even speculations that Tony Starks daughter might be handed down the iron man legacy. Marvel will become estrogen cucked very soon if not already. (meh, they're franchise died at endgame for me anyway)

I'm on Netflix and seeing many females as the main protagonist roles or important roles in the movie. For the sake of representation.

More gay race obsessed normies. Western world to be soon very fixated on race. Like on a ridiculous level. Again, If not already

Spin offs of well known characters as females. Would be surprised if they made a female Indiana Jones.
And they are literally making a female Patrick Bateman, not fucking kidding.

Not even just cinema. But products, video game characters, lgbtq and globohomo etc are all being heavily marketed to the western world. You can't escape female aesthetic anywhere.

Suit up and get ready for a world of femdom. Because it's fucking over!

Only thing you can do is do well for yourself individually and reclaim your own masculinity in a testorone plummeting society. Stay strong brocels!
I mean obvisiously. The new GTA 6 game has a female protagonist. We waited for years for a new GTA game and Rockstar gave us this bullshit

who pays for cinema or netflix ? It's just the same shit regurgitated over and over. A spin off of a spin off of a spin off.

She hulk jfl

The world will indeed be dominated by women in the near future, just look at men with those evator shoes(high heels), using surgery and makeup, already behaving like women, and not to mention women are already outearning men and outnumber men in university
Shulk

They do this shit because they're spiteful and they get off on denigrating historically male characters that people enjoyed - they've done it to the comic book industry as well, hence why nobody buys modern comics anymore
RIP Masculinity. Honestly.

How am I gonna relate to fucking captain marvel or gay black Batwoman. Tf

Last edited:
as a BP youtuber said, "the female's ass has replaced the male's biceps as the new symbol of power".

as a BP youtuber said, "the female's ass has replaced the male's biceps as the new symbol of power".
Exactly, I heard that saying somewhere before too. I can't remember where though. Can you remember the YouTuber? I think it might have been Travis Blackpill. I'm not sure

Exactly, I heard that saying somewhere before too. I can't remember where though. Can you remember the YouTuber? I think it might have been Travis Blackpill. I'm not sure
Travis Blackpill indeed, sharp memory :feelsYall: