Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Gaza strip won't go down that easily having 2 million people

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If you read what the Israelis are saying they are first targeting an area of Gaza, logically the most northern part. The Israeli army is a good army, but it can't just push deep into Gaza, because the forward soldiers could get killed. I think the Israeli army will have to move like block by block and taking sectors one at a time, which could take a lot of time.

Just kill them all already, it's not like the jews don't have nukes

Israel occupied Gaza multiple times before when their army was much smaller and more primitive. I don’t see why they couldn’t do it now

2 gazillions killed by the joos

They’ll legit cleanse them unless Europeans or other Arab nations take them. It’s what they’ve been doing the whole time, but Palestinians breed like rabbits even if most of them die or leave before becoming middle aged. The other Arab nations want Palestine to continue to exist as a foil to Israel and a bargaining chip against the West, so to Europe, America, Canada, and Australia it is.

They’ll legit cleanse them unless Europeans or other Arab nations take them. It’s what they’ve been doing the whole time, but Palestinians breed like rabbits even if most of them die or leave before becoming middle aged. The other Arab nations want Palestine to continue to exist as a foil to Israel and a bargaining chip against the West, so to Europe, America, Canada, and Australia it is.
Arab nations seem to be doing jackshit

It wont do shit, it's just a retaliation, but in the end it won't do shit. This region is fucked anyways, come back in 200 years if humans are still here (i hope not), it will still be the same shit.

Palestine is basically a migrant factory for the jews to continue replacing europeans. I guess they wanted to slow the production down for some reason. Probably because they needs whites to help them fight against BRICS or something.

Looks like it's gonna start tomorrow cause they're gonna shut down the internet in Gaza. Jews don't want to have people livestreaming the genocide of the Palestinians.

View: https://twitter.com/markmackinnon/status/1712861457946161406?t=AyiMKRTKA8wSZxBBIMEagQ&s=19

Good point, today with video being able to be transmitted instantly around the world on social media, it would be risky for the Israelis to be massacring people and letting those videos go out. As it would inspire Jihadis to go and fight, plus put pressure on Muslim governments to do something.

Arab nations seem to be doing jackshit
Arab nations have Israel's cock in their mouths. They won't do shit until there's an uprising and the zogged monarchies and dicatorships are overthrown.

Palestinians are seen as the cockroaches of the Arab world. Nobody wants them and they just won't go away.

Israel occupied Gaza multiple times before when their army was much smaller and more primitive. I don’t see why they couldn’t do it now

You might be right, I guess it depends how heavily armed the Palestinians is and how willing they are to fight. I just get the feeling going into an urban area of 2 million its difficult facing armed resistance.

wish they will kill all the shitskin sandniggers camelfuckers in gaza

mohammad is a little bitch