Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The girl I orbited never liked me she thought I was smart and that was it

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
She only wanted white chads and just wanted to talk to me about philosophy, once I had photos of her and posted them on instagram she talked to me but after that she realised she couldn't take me 'blackmailing' her to talk to me anymore, I'm geuinely depressed she tried to pretend to be anything more then a vapid wmaf whore. Why was I born to be ugly and lonely.

You have a good personality but you have bad looks, and foids only are interested by looks.

That's a water is wet statement, but in your case that's LITERALLY what happened jfl.

Brutal af bro.

You have a good personality but you have bad looks, and foids only are interested by looks.

That's a water is wet statement, but in your case that's LITERALLY what happened jfl.

Brutal af bro.
Ngl this makes more sense the way you put it. Fuck my life. I cannot stand this shit anymore, life is a infinitesimal dream in the eternity of nothing but I'm not afforded basic intimacy, all I want is a a hug and to feel like someone actually cares about me - that a girl cares about me, that she see's me more then just an ugly subhuman. That is all I want, I never asked for much, but I cannot get semblance of intimacy.

:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Ngl this makes more sense the way you put it. Fuck my life. I cannot stand this shit anymore, life is a infinitesimal dream in the eternity of nothing but I'm not afforded basic intimacy, all I want is a a hug and to feel like someone actually cares about me - that a girl cares about me, that she see's me more then just an ugly subhuman. That is all I want, I never asked for much, but I cannot get semblance of intimacy.
View attachment 668392

Bro started using incel lingo lmao!

are you a youngcel or in college?

Damn if she tells on you you're fucked ngl

Don't use incel lingo while in big organizations like that kek. At my school the principle gave me a lecture because some foid was mean to and I called her a faggot and she told on me like a little bitch

View attachment 668392

I feel the same, but it never began for people like us. :feelsbadman:

I can’t wait for this to happen with oneitis seriously, I’m getting too many delusions

Brutal af bro.
Exactly this.
I was called by toilets intelligent, funny and interesting, but never cute/good looking.

One of my friends looksMaxxed and women 10 years older than him literally say him compliments all the time while he is not as interesting and not as intelligent as I am.
He even found gf his age but he mogs her.

Last edited:
LMAO you are so cringe and a dumbass. Why would you out yourself by using the terminology while texting with her?

She was never interested in you, just fun to talk to. If you didn't have that she wouldn't even talk to you LOL, there was no chance for you to ascend with her.

If you were a good looking low iq dumbass you would have a chance, but almost never the other way around. Is she white while you're curry or something?

Glad I'm not like that