Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The girl who called me a monkey passed by moms garden

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Back in feburary, i was a victim of racial harassment, this stacy,blue eyed, blond hair, nice ass, nice boobs, hebe/pre-jailbait body, called me a monkey.
Her friend was like running / walking really fast she turned to my side it was norrh, to her side it was east she looked, it took me a while to figure out who it was, she turned to her side south and told her friend to come (using her hand as a gesture) as her as her 2 friends came the girl who called me a monkey and this other one, (who im sure ive seen) cane close and tunred east, i turned my face east also and watered else where, i turned back and looked at them when they further walked north, i turned back and saw the girl who called me a monkey, with her "yoga pants" and this other was wearing shorts, and her firned was wearing "yoga pants also" should i confront her; and make her apologize for calling me a monkey.

Should've taken photos of her.

this stacy,blue eyed, blond hair, nice ass, nice boobs, hebe/pre-jailbait body, called me a monkey
:feelsohh: It was your time to ascend buddy boyo

Some cumwhore said something about the jungle on purpose when I was walking by sometime back the only reason I didn’t do nothing is because we were in public

What's your race?

[my lawyer has advised me to not send this message]

White foids will try to bully blackcels
Not necessarily, racism towards niggers is seen as a hefty crime but towards other races just overlooked in the US or another first cucked world country

Not necessarily, racism towards niggers is seen as a hefty crime but towards other races just overlooked in the US or another first cucked world country
Not all foids are liberal lol

You must've done or said something to trigger her racist comment. What did you do?

You must've done or said something to trigger her racist comment. What did you do?
SO along time ago, this kid with one arm twisted my words, and told her i want to have sex with her

SO along time ago, this kid with one arm twisted my words, and told her i want to have sex with her
Idk if you're telling the full truth. Even then though, what she said was not justified.

Back in feburary, i was a victim of racial harassment, this stacy,blue eyed, blond hair, nice ass, nice boobs, hebe/pre-jailbait body, called me a monkey.
Her friend was like running / walking really fast she turned to my side it was norrh, to her side it was east she looked, it took me a while to figure out who it was, she turned to her side south and told her friend to come (using her hand as a gesture) as her as her 2 friends came the girl who called me a monkey and this other one, (who im sure ive seen) cane close and tunred east, i turned my face east also and watered else where, i turned back and looked at them when they further walked north, i turned back and saw the girl who called me a monkey, with her "yoga pants" and this other was wearing shorts, and her firned was wearing "yoga pants also" should i confront her; and make her apologize for calling me a monkey.
Stop being niggers then also when I say I hate women I hate this bitch too why? Because she's a evil creature...