Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The girl whp called a monkey was talking to taller guys yesterday

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Back in feburary we all know this blond hair blue eyed, called me a monkey, its obvious to say shes racist to the only fully black guy in school.
Yesterday when school already ended, i saw her walking in the hallway to go outside talking to a tall boy he was like 6'5
Brutal its so brutal because i actually had feelings for this girl, the way she looks i used to secretly like her, i used to go and do something like a bro fist something like that, i have touched her hand, at lunch when i was still temporarily extroverted, i used to go to their table, sit with their friends, the table was basically grade 8ers,
I used to talk with them, but im an introvert so i was mostly quiet and listened, and didnt know how to start a converstion.
THen one day in one of this coverstation we were talking about the app snapchat for sex, i said it doest exist, she and her friend said it does, first forward the girls get up and walk (must be my ugliness ) and i did so and this guy with 1 one who was also part of the coversation he has one arm, i said something to him and went to them he said something like : he wants to have sex with you. but i never said anything like that.
I saw her go to the office she was obviously wanted to report me, but she chose not too.
And since that incident weve never talked, i never say hi to her again, or bro fist, i did say hi to her one last time when she was passing by my locker, she said hi back, and walked fast away from me.
Seeing her talk to tall guys is a stab to my aorta, and a reminder of my inceldom/uglyness

Life Is rigged , dont blame yourself for being Born Not Optimal " enough

Where's the part that she called you monkey you nigger