Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The goddess-whore complex

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Also known as the madonna-whore complex, it's where a man views women collectively as either goddesses or whores, with no grey area. A good example of a film protagonist with the goddess-whore complex is Travis from Taxi Driver.

This is a cope among many men, not just incels imo, because even though it is bleak (as most men with the complex view a majority of women as whores), there is still a hope that the man will find one of the good ones. Also, by being so rare, the virtuous women become more cherished by the man

Eventually you have to realise that the vast majority of women occupy a grey area, and the most depressing thing of all is that the women who seem like they'd fit the innocent, kind types that could heal you of all your emotional wounds, are in fact often the worst. This is a very difficult pill to swallow, coming from someone who had this romanticised view of foids for a long time

I know only one thing for sure about women:
They are manipulative and can twist anything to appear as if they are the victims.

Woman are whores it's in there nature and I have to accept they wont be whores for me and only chad

I know only one thing for sure about women:
They are manipulative and can twist anything to appear as if they are the victims.
High iq :redpill::redpill::redpill:

DISGUSTING WHORES WITH NO DECENCY
embrace the blackpill mark, my nigga

A foid will be whatever Chad wants.

nobody is worshiping virgins. it's simply better to have the seal intact (like a soda or a package of medicine). for a foid, losing virginity is a permanent wound and carnal knowledge causes all kinds of changes in personality and even genetic makeup in terms of microchimerization. as well as even one sexual experience creates a basis for unfavorable comparison and a desire for more and more.

Eventually you have to realise that the vast majority of women occupy a grey area, and the most depressing thing of all is that the women who seem like they'd fit the innocent, kind types that could heal you of all your emotional wounds, are in fact often the worst. This is a very difficult pill to swallow, coming from someone who had this romanticised view of foids for a long time
How come?

How come?
Looking back this is a lowkey stupid post of mine. I can't remember the state of mind I was in when I wrote this but I'd be willing to bet I was reminiscing what life would have been like if I'd been born in the past back when men were more blissfully ignorant of female nature because they weren't given the ability to act out how they wanted to. Forgotten I'd written this