Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Good Games Thread

rockwell1488

rockwell1488

Navy Commander
-
Confirmed: all high-budget games from large publishers are shit!

I just caught-up with a friend who I have known since 1998. Back in the 90s he got his mum to buy a copy of Duke Nukem 3D, by tearing off the r16 label. Originally he bought Duke Nukem for the violence, but then he also discovered pixelated tittays and therefore got a whole lot more than he had originally bargained for. This friend of mine called me out of nowhere today and told me that all the modern games suck. He's recently bought a game called DUSK which mimics the shooters of the 90s. It's like Quake or Duke Nukem.

This is a new market - old pricks like my friend and I who wish to return to the glorious 1990s. What else is worth buying?

Wargame Red Dragon.

Il2 1946
Il2 Battle of Stalingrad
Homeworld Deserts of Kharak

Il2 1946
Il2 Battle of Stalingrad
Flying games, nice one!

I want to buy a joy stick and pretend that I'm an 8 year old, all over again :feelsautistic:

Currently into Call of Chernobyl, Hidden and Dangerous 2 and Jedi Academy.

Flying games, nice one!

I want to buy a joy stick and pretend that I'm an 8 year old, all over again :feelsautistic:
Just get a second hand one. Theyre at an ok price. I recommend these games due to the sheer amount of content, smooth running and replayability they have, unlike shitty AAA games(The Il2 series is a Russian indie game with very few devs and they managed to create such a game while western indie devs can only do 90s 2D graphics platformers and RPGs).

Holy shit Duke3D, fucking love that game, I have 2 different Steam copies and I'm gonna get the latest one during the summer sale. Too bad the boxed copy is like $40, I would love to get my hands on one.

I really like Build engine based games, and also I like Blood, Outlaws, System Shock (original), Carmageddon, Shadow President/CyberJudas, Postal (original), Doom I (Ultimate)/II/Final, SC2000, SC3000. I collect this shit too, the only ones I need on my list are Duke3D, Blood, Outlaws, Doom II, and Final Doom.

God I wish we permanently lived in the times where women and liberals didn't interfere with games, and game devs/publishers weren't complete fucking cucks. Duke was allowed to objectify women if he liked to, and no one gave a flying fuck!

Last edited:
Before I left for this trip I'm on right now I was playing GTA San Andreas. Very good game.

God I wish we permanently lived in the times where women and liberals didn't interfere with games, and game devs/publishers weren't complete fucking cucks. Duke was allowed to objectify women if he liked to, and no one gave a flying fuck!
I played the Nintendo 64 version which had better graphics and the Area 51 mission. A few years ago I downloaded a mod which adds the Nintendo content to the PC version. It was soooooo cool. We still have many choices for games, and honestly, if Steam got cucked I'd just say fuck them and move to GOG.com because GOG is always improving anyhow, albeit slowly.

Knights of the old republic 1 and 2. They were so good.

Dwarf fortress is good, go play it.

Holy shit Duke3D, fucking love that game, I have 2 different Steam copies and I'm gonna get the latest one during the summer sale. Too bad the boxed copy is like $40, I would love to get my hands on one.

I really like Build engine based games, and also I like Blood, Outlaws, System Shock (original), Carmageddon, Shadow President/CyberJudas, Postal (original), Doom I (Ultimate)/II/Final, SC2000, SC3000. I collect this shit too, the only ones I need on my list are Duke3D, Blood, Outlaws, Doom II, and Final Doom.

We need a gamer revolution tbh. Gamergate started as one, but instead of firmly saying "femoids, shitlibs and feminists GTFO" people started pussying out halfway.

Femoids belong in games, sure. As eye candy and booth babes.