Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Great Replacement Updates: Latinx are Now the Majority in Texas

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
The new data reveals that Latinos make up around 40.2% of the state’s population, a sliver more than non-Hispanic whites, who make up 39.8%. The results are hardly surprising, as the Latino population in Texas and the country at large has been steadily increasing over the past few decades. In 2020, the census found that just over a quarter of all children in the U.S. are Latino, and the number of Latino children grew by over a million in just a decade.

L for the Smiths Johnson Jones and Davis of the world Garcia and Martinez and Hernandez are the future.

Most of those so-called Latinos identify as white, and will bootlick for crakkkers.

Well, that should raise the sex value of white incels, right? Demand and supply?

Well, that should raise the sex value of white incels, right? Demand and supply?
Take Brazil as an example
Being "white" in a shithole like it is easy but to truly exploit this you'll need actual white halo features like light colored eyes and hair
You can fraud it ofc but to truly mog it's not enough

they exploited people's countries and enslaved them. now they're getting angry because the impoverished people in the countries they're exploiting come to their country.
don't blame the people of the 2nd and 3rd world countries who migrated to the west. blame the western colonists who exploit those countries
and blame the zionists
2CF963BA00000578-3256249-Slave_labour_An_11_year_old_boy_working_at_a_diamond_mine_in_the-a-109_1443708626800.jpg
BN-JQ590_cocoaW_G_20150730173101.jpg

"40%" thats a plurality not a majority but ya people who deny white replacement are retards
Plurality fits better but "majority" can still mean "a greater number"

More than half of american school kids are minorities, i think it's fair to say that the US isn't a white country anymore

There are more than 10 million refugees in my country and I don't care. My country helped the invasion of Iraq, supported America. we deserved it.

If that were true, rice and curries would be slaying due to very low supply.

Most of those so-called Latinos identify as white, and will bootlick for crakkkers.
OP ignored you because this doesn’t fit his posts
Kaganovich was reading Turgenev while massacring kulaks
Ethnics can both worship whites/whiteness and recognize the game for what it is
The fact of displacement alone proves this—they'll kill without mercy when the time is right

Good. I'm trying to get a latina and I've been hanging around hispanics lately.

I don't like the retarded bastard thug hispanic males but the latinas seem much nicer than white or asian whores.

Actually this should be good news for all of us. We all know how white or asian foids are like especially in the major cities. More of these latinas means higher chances for ricecels/currycels to ascend as those foreign born latinas don't seem anywhere near as racist as white american foids or asian american foids.

Last edited:
Latinx will procreate with whites and slowly get the native bred out of them. It's not a big issue

Kaganovich was reading Turgenev while massacring kulaks
Ethnics can both worship whites/whiteness and recognize the game for what it is
The fact of displacement alone proves this—they'll kill without mercy when the time is right
I have more respect for you that you actually responded new users just vanish from the posts they make jfl

Why the fuck do you care about Latin goblins in the land of obese subhumans it would be worrying if it were in Denmark swedej and Germany
America as a nation state is just as valid as any other European formation.
White people built it, white people maintain it, it's theirs to rule over.

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler
All the men need to be killed off, and each Latina woman needs to be examined for darkness. If she is white passing enough, she is given to a whitecel and her genes will be assimilated into the white race.

All the men need to be killed off, and each Latina woman needs to be examined for darkness. If she is white passing enough, she is given to a whitecel and her genes will be assimilated into the white race.
:yes:

Take Brazil as an example
Being "white" in a shithole like it is easy but to truly exploit this you'll need actual white halo features like light colored eyes and hair
You can fraud it ofc but to truly mog it's not enough
Is brown hair hazel eyes enough?

Texancels are volcels if they don't ascend with a 5ft goblina

USA should allow Argentinians/slavs free visas to counter the browning

They forgotten the Alamo

white passing hispanics are fine in my books

my ancestors have been in texas since the 1800s

Such as Selena Gomez? That’s an example I can think of.

I feel like most are brown though.

Why are Whites allowing this ? Why can't they hogtie these goblins and throw them over the border ? Isn't Texas supposed to be a giga consertive state ? This increase in non white population is the single most reason for lowering of living quality in USA.

A rapidly declining number of them. Latinos are currently ElizabethWarrenmaxxing on a race-wide scale.

Such as Selena Gomez? That’s an example I can think of.
I remember when a black female host called her a "woman of color" in one interview to congratulate her on what she was doing, and I still remember how I just stared at the screen for like five minutes later:feelshaha:. I mean, she technically is, but in the sense where, just like I did, you don't even realize that she's supposed to be non-white unless you are deep into American racial categories. She looks pretty much exactly, if a bit darker, like a few half-Italians I know.

Be happy that you just have Spics. Niggers and sandniggers are 10x worse

A rapidly declining number of them. Latinos are currently ElizabethWarrenmaxxing on a race-wide scale.

I remember when a black female host called her a "woman of color" in one interview to congratulate her on what she was doing, and I still remember how I just stared at the screen for like five minutes later:feelshaha:. I mean, she technically is, but in the sense where, just like I did, you don't even realize that she's supposed to be non-white unless you are deep into American racial categories. She looks pretty much exactly, if a bit darker, like a few half-Italians I know.
There is nothing white about us. I'm 40% Taino and 15% African. Will Smith/Barak Obama/Drake are more Caucasian than me.