Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Great Replacement Updates: Latinx are Now the Majority in Texas

mexicans are extremely violent animals. Over for america.
That's not true. The average American commits much more crime than the average Mexican migrant. Mexican migrants and just work and drink beer in their backyard. I live in an area with a lot of crime. I've seen this shit with my own eyes

That depends on how you define being white. No nordicist would ever consider someone with brown hair and brown eyes Caucasian.
Hair color is stupid.

Eye color I will give you that.

Selena Gomez is not white passing
I think she is. Or at least was.
She definitely is tbh. I live in a country with one of the lowest proportion of non-Europeans in Europe, and I can guarantee you that if someone with Selena's looks/phenotype walked around here, she wouldn't stand out from the crowd at all. The same would be true in most other European countries/cities, maybe in some places in Scandinavia she'd be an obvious foreigner, but in most of Europe she'd blend in effortlessly.

That depends on how you define being white. No nordicist would ever consider someone with brown hair and brown eyes Caucasian.
Nordicist are the clown fringe/punching bag of WNs though. No one apart from them themselves takes them any seriously.

I never said I adhere to the nordicist ideology. It is stupid.
It for sure is:feelshaha:.

Can't wait to see white cumskin foids getting beaten and raped by mexican cartel methheads.

Yeah, I made a lot of threads on this

Nordicist are the clown fringe/punching bag of WNs though. No one apart from them themselves takes them any seriously.
Nordicism is correct and compatible with pan-European nationalism. Being a Nordicist doesn't mean hating and disowning Mediterraneans or other white people without blue eyes and blond hair, but simply recognizing that Nordics are the purest and most superior of all Aryans and should therefore be the ideal.

Good. I'm trying to get a latina and I've been hanging around hispanics lately.

I don't like the retarded bastard thug hispanic males but the latinas seem much nicer than white or asian whores.

Actually this should be good news for all of us. We all know how white or asian foids are like especially in the major cities. More of these latinas means higher chances for ricecels/currycels to ascend as those foreign born latinas don't seem anywhere near as racist as white american foids or asian american foids.
53% of latinas are obese. I would rather be an incel than fuck an obese person.

I need a mexican gf
I keep hearing about these "hot latinas" on Reddit, bodybuilding.com and even this site but when I go out and see them in real life all I see are fat foids. 80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. 2nd fattest people on planet earth, besides American black women of course. They even give the sheboons a run for their money in terms of obesity though.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations , but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA, yet I keep hearing all these male simps worship them like they are godesses.

And yes, some obese hispanic women hit on me. I reject them despite being a 28 year old virgin. If that makes me a volcel then so be it. I am a normal weight, HEALTHY, man and I would NEVER want to be with an obese lady. I would rather be a volcel than a simp.

I keep hearing about these "hot latinas" on Reddit, bodybuilding.com and even this site but when I go out and see them in real life all I see are fat foids. 80% of Latinas in the USA are overweight or obese. Almost all the ones I see in real life are obese, midgets who can barely walk. 2nd fattest people on planet earth, besides American black women of course. They even give the sheboons a run for their money in terms of obesity though.

Plus most have horrible tempers.

I don't know about the ones in other nations , but they are ugly as fuk here in the USA, yet I keep hearing all these male simps worship them like they are godesses.

And yes, some obese hispanic women hit on me. I reject them despite being a 28 year old virgin. If that makes me a volcel then so be it. I am a normal weight, HEALTHY, man and I would NEVER want to be with an obese lady. I would rather be a volcel than a simp.
It's my curry genes I love brown women bro

Even they don't show interest in me
That's brutal! Now they are in USA they don't need papers and can just get betabuxx by Enrique the construction worker

Looks like they forgotten about the Alamo