Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The Great Resignation Of 2022

Let's see how foids react when the majority of industrial and technology workers, as well as the majority of the general workforce, begin to finally dwindle and leave once they realize the crushing reality of the blackpill and their own subhumanity due to foid-induced hypergamy and bluepilled moral degeneration... :feelshaha:

I do wonder if this will ever blossom into something much bigger, especially in a place like China with its gender ratio and mogging/increasing foid hypergamy in larger cities; the government will decidedly have to act one way or another. :feelshehe:

Just have a tantrum bro

Europe will become like USA and USA will become like Japan

I'm convinced inceldom is the main reason for this. It's mainly men who are dropping out, very few young women are voluntarily unemployed. But tons of young men are, or they are putting in the bare minimum effort to not get fired (like me). Of my former school friends only one has managed to hold down a job... as a barber. And he's the only guy I know who's gotten married.

Even if the 10% most subhuman of men refused to work, it would be a catastrophe. But I think including nearcels it might be up to half of prime working age men who have basically no incentive to work. And even the guys who aren't incels are often deadbeats. Really it's the workhorses and nerdy STEM guys who are most essential to keep society running and improving, yet most of them are now incel/nearcel.

Let's see how foids react when the majority of industrial and technology workers, as well as the majority of the general workforce, begin to finally dwindle and leave once they realize the crushing reality of the blackpill and their own subhumanity due to foid-induced hypergamy and bluepilled moral degeneration... :feelshaha:
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Incels need to create a NEET survival network