Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The greatest blackpill scene in film history

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Most of you have probably already seen this but for those who haven't...

The dialogue, the music...BRUTAL

I bet this film never touches on the woman problem, haven't seen it

What the fuck, how can a movie be so truthful?

This scene is truly ahead of its time. I keep coming back to this every once in a while

FUCK MAN is this me in 20 years?

no, I wont let it get to that point. i'll kill myself before I let that happen to me.

no, I wont let it get to that point. i'll kill myself before I let that happen to me.
What 20 years? I googled around and apparently the character is 28 years old. I'm very nearly there already.

Taken from the book.

Why would an incel go to a nightclub like that? And honestly they mogsme

not gonna watch tbqhngl

Literary significance and criticism​

Translated into English, Extension du domaine de la lutte ('extension of the battle zone') has been called the more succinct Whatever. Although this word does not relate to the original French title, it connects to the protagonist's defeatist view of life. The struggle of the original title is expressly associated with class struggle in a parody of Marxist slogans made popular by the Parisian student movement of 1968, in which the political revolution was extended to the sexual realm, as well as economic antagonism. "The thesis is that the sexual revolution of the Sixties created not communism but capitalism in the sexual market, that the unattractive underclass is exiled while the privileged initiates are drained by corruption, sloth, and excess."

what???? he looks 40
He was 33 in the film but they made him look worse. Now he's good looking. That's the one criticism of this film, the incel should've been worse looking
Jose+Garcia+Cesar+Revelations+2020+Photocall+x8TjfE1-C60l.jpg

It is a great film, definitely worth watching it

You can watch the film here boyo

Last edited:
Those 2 guys mog me

"The thesis is that the sexual revolution of the Sixties created not communism but capitalism in the sexual market, that the unattractive underclass is exiled while the privileged initiates are drained by corruption, sloth, and excess."
Gigabased and blackpilled tbh.

Also this movie is a perfect example of what I'm talking about in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/there-are-no-ugly-people-in-movies-anymore.267011/

The actor is obviously a Chad playing an incel.

Last edited:
Why can't he just go to a gym and add 8 inches to his height?

What the fuck, how can a movie be so truthful?

no, I wont let it get to that point. i'll kill myself before I let that happen to me
doubtful, many men here same thing, "I will rope when it gets too bad", the reality is very very few suicidal people actually ever rope
Those 2 guys mog me
same here. and I am late 20s too, same age as the guy JFL

Last edited:
I can't help but suspect there was a deliberate attempt to suppress this movie by giving it such a poorly translated title. I mean, not only does it have nothing to with the French title, which was great, but also it has to be kind of needlessly difficult to search on the web. Maybe nowadays it works better but I bet when this movie came out, searching "whatever movie" or "whatever french movie" did not bring anything relevant.

I can't help but suspect there was a deliberate attempt to suppress this movie by giving it such a poorly translated title. I mean, not only does it have nothing to with the French title, which was great, but also it has to be kind of needlessly difficult to search on the web. Maybe nowadays it works better but I bet when this movie came out, searching "whatever movie" or "whatever french movie" did not bring anything relevant.
Apparently it's named after the book, which is indeed titled "Whatever".

Apparently it's named after the book, which is indeed titled "Whatever".
I was thinking about the book actually, but it's the same suspicion.

The original title in French is "Extension du domaine de la lutte", which is a direct summary of the central thesis of the book, namely that Marx originally envisioned a class warfare between the poor and the rich, and Houellebecq proposed its extension to a conflict between the sexually successful and the others.

By contrast, "whatever" is pretty much meaningless.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the book actually, but it's the same suspicion.

The original title in French is "Extension du domaine de la lutte", which is a direct summary of the central thesis of the book, namely that Marx originally envisioned a class warfare between the poor and the rich, and Houellebecq proposed its extension to a conflict between the sexually successful and the others.

By contrast, "whatever" is pretty much meaningless.
Luckily here in Italy the title is the literal translation of the original French one.