Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Greatest Speech Ever Made

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
@LastGerman

Tfw you got your driver's license but still never left the house.

16 years of humiliation... Try 26. Yes and it is indeed not an ordinary piece of paper, it is actually a valid proof of being alive itself. Without a driver licence, you cannot live in this world. This video only shows the truth.

16 years of humiliation... Try 26. Yes and it is indeed not an ordinary piece of paper, it is actually a valid proof of being alive itself. Without a driver licence, you cannot live in this world. This video only shows the truth.
stfu and get one you retard

That's fine. I still don't want a license and I don't want a car.
Who would I have the car for? Myself? I can walk.

I have driver's license but I still can't fucking get used to all the shit going on at the same time. Going into an unknowny town for me is impossible. If that makes you feel better.

I have driver's license but I still can't fucking get used to all the shit going on at the same time. Going into an unknowny town for me is impossible. If that makes you feel better.
I can't get used to it. My dad actually said that he thinks I'm unable to drive...jfl. Tbh I don't know why I even bother doing anything, I'm so fucking incompetent that it's pointless. Everything stresses me out to the point of ridiculousness.

Inability to drive is a larp

I can't get used to it. My dad actually said that he thinks I'm unable to drive...jfl. Tbh I don't know why I even bother doing anything, I'm so fucking incompetent that it's pointless. Everything stresses me out to the point of ridiculousness.
Same here except for the stressing part. IDGAF that I'm a failure. I'm a physical failure.

you guys should seriously get a drivers license. Sure it's still impossible to get gf, but at least it's a good cope hitting the gas to 100mph on an empty road

Same here except for the stressing part. IDGAF that I'm a failure. I'm a physical failure.
I have coordination problems, but most of my issues are mental. Basically everything required to participate in the real world is either takes an extreme toll on me to accomplish, or is simply an outright impossible standard for me to meet. I'm involuntary NEET.

I have coordination problems, but most of my issues are mental. Basically everything required to participate in the real world is either takes an extreme toll on me to accomplish, or is simply an outright impossible standard for me to meet. I'm involuntary NEET.
Same here. I for example get easily lost outside. ANYWHERE. Even on foot.

Same here. I for example get easily lost outside. ANYWHERE. Even on foot.
That's another problem I have as well, my sense of direction is terrible. I get lost in small towns lol. I feel like there are people who genuinely don't belong outside, and I'm one of them.

That's another problem I have as well, my sense of direction is terrible. I get lost in small towns lol. I feel like there are people who genuinely don't belong outside, and I'm one of them.
I don't even feel like I belong on this world.

And i thought it would be a Hitler speech

This hit too close to home.

This hit too close to home.
There are likely a lot of cels with these problems here tbh. Of course I wasn't always as bad as I am now, but spending over 99% of the past decade in my room completely destroyed what little ability to function that I once had. Over for hikikomoricels tbh.