Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The growing problem with single “leftover” foids over 30

That sex haver faggot should die horribly

He advocates salvaging these wasted holes? Ultracucked. They belong in a trash compactor.

Foids past 30 are worthless junk and only cucks would settle for them. Another man got go have her in her prime and you get the leftover scraps. Fuck that I can’t stand the unfairness of it

Foids past 30 are worthless junk and only cucks would settle for them. Another man got go have her in her prime and you get the leftover scraps. Fuck that I can’t stand the unfairness of it

Like settling in to enjoy a movie with someone but they've already seen it and know the ending :feelsseriously:

It's certainly going to be easier to get a woman once they're old and decrepit but who would want that

Foids older than 30 without kids are a hoax. You're more likely to discover bigfoot than to find a used up meatflapper that doesn't have leftover bastard children.

At my age a 30 year old is as howt as a 13 year old to a 30 year old not that it matters

I think this is a male revenge fantasy tbh, even grannies get attention on tinder if they want it. However they lose their ability to get a Chad and especially for the Chad to commit, that's true

he has a dolorean, mogs me

I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

That's one benefit of being a man

Even when you are above 30 your market value doesn't really change much because it's already shit.

Meanwhile, a woman, her market value is DECIMATED after 30+. Still higher than any man tho.

He advocates salvaging these wasted holes? Ultracucked. They belong in a trash compactor.
He does the exact opposite. He recommends you date younger holes the older you get :feelsgah:

Foids older than 30 without kids are a hoax. You're more likely to discover bigfoot than to find a used up meatflapper that doesn't have leftover bastard children.
Tbh this is the thing. I don’t have a problem with 30+ women but I won’t pay for her children

Only if it's a 30 y old virgin she deserves this.Either way,the ones virgin at that age can only be found in secluded monasteries

Only if it's a 30 y old virgin she deserves this.Either way,the ones virgin at that age can only be found in secluded monasteries
Let me tell you on my life , 99,9% of female are not virgin at 30, you’ll never find that and if you do I bet you would run away cause:

The one that are : extremely ugly ,like deformed by an illness or due to an accident
Or have very heavy mental problems, shit you see in an asylum, I know a 36 years old virgin female , average in looks but with very heavy mental problems bipolar disorder

They belong in a trash compactor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back