Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The harsh reality about women that our detractors need to face

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
You know exactly who I'm talking about when I talk about "detractors". Most of them are actually above average IQ but due to being outcasts sheltered from the real world, are unable to properly assess the situation we are in as ugly men. They aren't normies in any sense of the word and have no idea what the common denominator of female is like in the West. If they do, they pretend it doesn't exist(willful ignorance).

The AVERAGE woman in her early 20s(which is where I and seemingly the majority of incels are age-wise) is a SHALLOW, DUMB cunt who chases good looking guys while being cruel or apathetic to ugly and average men without even so much as a thought as to why she does it. She feels superior to most people around her with no justification. They engage in about as much critical thinking as cattle eating grass.

What's worse is that the PC culture has made it extremely taboo to openly say any amount of truth about female nature so whatever things men have to say about them is done in private or online. Therefore it never even registers in their minds.

So when these faggot nu-males talk about "personality", "intelligence", and "respect", they need to understand who they are talking about: young dumb sluts, not Socrates for fuck's sake.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Well said. Pcp culture was attended to make the environment more friendly, but all it has done is stifle debates

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back