Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hermit vs the lone wolf (video by coach red pill)

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
So in this video he talks about how a lone wolf is someone who goes out into the world and does what he wants, while a hermit is just scared to go out.
Most of us here are living the hermit lifestyle, but I think it's the reasonable thing to do, given all of the negative experiences we've accrued throughout our lifetimes. Most men naturally retreat to this their basements because they are ugly or disabled or mental il. Going out into the world and getting humiliated for the 237th time would be foolish. But that's just my opinion, what do you guys think?

View: https://youtu.be/61xaQFet_N8

being a lone wolf sounds scary af,,,hermitmaxxing is where its at:feelsbadman:

Is this guy dead?

I just watched the video and I'd say it's one of Red Pill Coach's best videos. Watching it what really caught my attention was when he spoke about hermits that played video games, especially the part where he called video games "distractions". His assessment is spot on, video games are just a distraction. Think about it, it's a fake world where the player's goal is to rack up fake achievements that simulates actual success. It's why so many on here have become complacent and become hermits, most just want the comfort of picking up a controller and pretending they've accomplished something when in reality they are failures too scared to confront the world.

I do disagree with with this however. In the video, although he doesn't outright state it, it's implied he values human bonds. I personally disagree with this view. In the beginning of the video he states that a lone wolf is someone that has relationships with people but they don't limit him and the people the lone wolf shares relationships with respect his individuality. However this is contradictory to the point he wants to make across because you see it is exactly when someone values bonds that they limit themselves and their individuality. For his logic to remain consistent he has to concede that bonds in themselves aren't valuable but rather what they offer the individual that makes it valuable. I view bonds the same way I view money, money in itself isn't valuable most just think it is because of the purchasing power money has to offer us but in reality a piece of paper and cloth isn't valuable.

It has actually inspired me to make a thread about it. Will post eventually.

what do you guys think?
Hermitmaxxing is the best thing for a truecel,there's no point in competing when the race is rigged against you.

There is no point doing the same thing for 3924093204932903490432585325th time hoping it will be different this time.

Couch red pill

Good lord what a cringey retard. Also why is he using the black-white color scheme, like he's trying to signal he's being profound and high iq when he really isnt.

Couch red pill
:feelskek:
Screenshot 20220605 201657 YouTube