Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "the wall" is cope

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
I've been lurking this forum for awhile and I've been surprised to hear incels here engage in this copius idea that all women are going to be miserable as soon as they hit 30 because they become ugly and don't have kids. This is a complete misunderstanding of female nature and I want to go over why.

The first significant misconception is assuming women are ever capable of the same kinds of depression and introspection men are. I've known average men and attractive men who committed suicide simply because they questioned life or grew bored of it. Even when a man is at his highest he is capable of depression due to the curse of his intellect. On the other hand I have seen a crippled disabled woman living a better life than 90 percent of men and getting constant online validation and socializion. I doubt despite what she says she'll ever commit suicide.

Women are more hedonistic than men. They gain more pleasure from partaking in vices in the present without ever thinking about the future. Look at what video games are popular among women as an example: mobile games, cookie clickers, games that offer instant dopamine release with little to no depth. Men will often get bored of

No matter how "bad" a woman's life is she can never truly be depressed because she has access to dozens of methods of instant validation and dopamine release. Now I won't pretend to understand how as I have no experience in evolutionary science outside of reading articles but it is obvious men and womens brains have evolved in a completely different manner.

So when women reach their 30s and 40s and their looks start to fade it isn't game over for them. If they can't get Chad they'll do the next best thing and use men they find less attractive. Not for sex but for validation. I've known many women throughout the years who have admitted to this. It's why women have multiple guys in their contacts that they're not interested in. Not because they're options like disengenous redpillers will have you believe but because they can feel better about themselves knowing they're still desired.

"But what about knowing they'll have no kids!" They get the same parental satisfaction from taking care of cats that they do while raising a child. Women's base motherly Instinct doesn't go beyond caring about a child because it's cute. Look at the rants women have posted online about their baby being ugly or someone else's baby being ugly. If anything most women will be happier taking care of cats than they would a potentially ugly baby.

Yes, we can all see through the cracks of how it's all copium but it doesn't matter. Women aren't like us. They don't think too deeply about anything. Men will enter their 40s constantly hitting the gym and watching redpill videos on YouTube just to try to gaslight themselves into thinking it's not over. Women will pig out at Dunkin Donuts and watch TikTok without ever questioning their life even once.

I've seen so many anti gratification movements among men but almost never among women.

I've been lurking this forum for awhile and I've been surprised to hear incels here engage in this copius idea that all women are going to be miserable as soon as they hit 30 because they become ugly and don't have kids. This is a complete misunderstanding of female nature and I want to go over why.

The first significant misconception is assuming women are ever capable of the same kinds of depression and introspection men are. I've known average men and attractive men who committed suicide simply because they questioned life or grew bored of it. Even when a man is at his highest he is capable of depression due to the curse of his intellect. On the other hand I have seen a crippled disabled woman living a better life than 90 percent of men and getting constant online validation and socializion. I doubt despite what she says she'll ever commit suicide.

Women are more hedonistic than men. They gain more pleasure from partaking in vices in the present without ever thinking about the future. Look at what video games are popular among women as an example: mobile games, cookie clickers, games that offer instant dopamine release with little to no depth. Men will often get bored of

No matter how "bad" a woman's life is she can never truly be depressed because she has access to dozens of methods of instant validation and dopamine release. Now I won't pretend to understand how as I have no experience in evolutionary science outside of reading articles but it is obvious men and womens brains have evolved in a completely different manner.

So when women reach their 30s and 40s and their looks start to fade it isn't game over for them. If they can't get Chad they'll do the next best thing and use men they find less attractive. Not for sex but for validation. I've known many women throughout the years who have admitted to this. It's why women have multiple guys in their contacts that they're not interested in. Not because they're options like disengenous redpillers will have you believe but because they can feel better about themselves knowing they're still desired.

"But what about knowing they'll have no kids!" They get the same parental satisfaction from taking care of cats that they do while raising a child. Women's base motherly Instinct doesn't go beyond caring about a child because it's cute. Look at the rants women have posted online about their baby being ugly or someone else's baby being ugly. If anything most women will be happier taking care of cats than they would a potentially ugly baby.

Yes, we can all see through the cracks of how it's all copium but it doesn't matter. Women aren't like us. They don't think too deeply about anything. Men will enter their 40s constantly hitting the gym and watching redpill videos on YouTube just to try to gaslight themselves into thinking it's not over. Women will pig out at Dunkin Donuts and watch TikTok without ever questioning their life even once.
Women still have easy access to love, sex, and Intimacy even though they have hit the "wall'

it depends on the women... some women will always get infinite attention even after their menopause, and some of them age like shit and they start being depressed alcoholic drug addicts misandrists after 24 LOL

yes some women don't hit the wall but at least some hoes do and when they do it s quite funny how pathetic they are so I'll take that

Women still have easy access to love, sex, and Intimacy even though they have hit the "wall'
Yes. I remember an attractive acquaintance showed me his grandmother's tinder and she had more matches than even he did. Lots of attractive men are willing to sexually engage with older women as means of fulfilling their fetish.

Yes. I remember an attractive acquaintance showed me his grandmother's tinder and she had more matches than even he did. Lots of attractive men are willing to sexually engage with older women as means of fulfilling their fetish.
Even attractive men are desperate for pussy

it depends on the women... some women will always get infinite attention even after their menopause, and some of them age like shit and they start being depressed alcoholic drug addicts misandrists after 24 LOL
The misandrists are likely surviving off male validation despite what they say. Women are naturally cruel. Their cruelty doesn't mean they're miserable.

yep, there was a 50 yo something woman in incel tears who had big cock Chad's coming over to fuck her (im not joking, she has an obsession with big cocks and said she won't have sex with ugly man and if they aren't young)

the wall is when toilets arent able to pull the guys they usually are able to, which is basically the end of the world to them. sure they still have unlimited other options but not the ones they want. thats the wall

yep, there was a 50 yo something woman in incel tears who had big cock Chad's coming over to fuck her (im not joking, she has an obsession with big cocks and said she won't have sex with ugly man and if they aren't young)
hope shes raped and killed

Women are degenerate creatures

That subreddit is full of sadistic women who are fully aware of the blackpill. I have no idea how any man can actively partake in that cesspool without being some kind of cuck.

the wall is when toilets arent able to pull the guys they usually are able to, which is basically the end of the world to them. sure they still have unlimited other options but not the ones they want. thats the wall
They'll just fill the hole with validation from less attractive men.

That subreddit is full of sadistic women who are fully aware of the blackpill. I have no idea how any man can actively partake in that cesspool without being some kind of cuck.
I also remember her saying about how she can only be satisfied with big cocks and her husband's cock wasn't big enough and she was sexually dissatisfied for 30 years. Idk if that's the reason they divorced but surely sounded like it

I also remember her saying about how she can only be satisfied with big clocks and her husband's cock wasn't big enough and she was sexually dissatisfied for 30 years. Idk if that's the reason they divorced but surely sounded like it
Angering but not surprising. Hopefully she suffers a heart attack or two.

Based the wall deniercel. There's no wall indeed for women, it's only a cope for men waiting their opportunity to get cucked and lose their money in exchange of watered down sex and "love". Even an elderly woman could get a physically healthy man in his prime to fuck her and the MILF:soy::soy: fetish is a huge thing. I've seen a documentary or something else where a grandma aged woman who sold sex in the UK, had some young client who even paid for that. Some of those men are even willing for long term relationships. Men who make those women to complain, are chads who pump and dump and could get a 18yo foid too.

Based the wall deniercel. There's no wall indeed for women, it's only a cope for men waiting their opportunity to get cucked and lose their money in exchange of watered down sex and "love". Even an elderly woman could get a physically healthy man in his prime to fuck her and the MILF:soy::soy: fetish is a huge thing. I've seen a documentary or something else where a grandma aged woman who sold sex in the UK, had some young client who even paid for that. Some of those men are even willing for long term relationships. Men who make those women to complain, are chads who pump and dump and could get a 18yo foid too.
Yes. All extremely brutal when you get down to it. That grandma part is just fucking ultra dark brutal.

The wall is objective biological reality. Use your eyes and compare a 17 year old female to a 27 year old female to a 37 year old female. If you find them remotely comparably attractive, you're lying. I don't care if old hags are having sex or who they're having sex with, I don't want them, why would I care?

Women don't get depressed like men because they're highly social and will find people to talk to and be social with, and that is their happiness. And society cares about them and takes care of them.

Also, women, biologically and innately, want to have kids. They can't have them beyond 40 and it's increasingly difficult to have them after 30. And if they do, the odds of the child being Autistic/etc increase massively (which is a big burden on them). If they hit 40 and have no kids, they have 40 years of increasing loneliness and isolation ahead of them. And feminism and modern society is telling and teaching females to not have kids.

The life expectancy gap between men and women is closing. Why? Because women are now living more and more like men. Which is, as we know, harder. They're devoting their lives to work and not having kids (so no cosy, rewarding family life).

Last edited:
Literally, who the fuck says that? Cherry-picking doesn't count.

Not as miserable as men, but foids have been getting more miserable for a while now. Their suicide rates are going up.