Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The horror movie 'Pearl' is sometimes described as the female Joker (2019)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Remember how when Joker came out, a lot of incel-y guys related to Arthur Fleck? Well, I saw Pearl. Its actually pretty good, ngl. On Amazon Prime, you can see facts about the movie. Towards the end, one of the facts when something like 'A lot of women related to Pearl the way many men related to Joker/Arthur Fleck'. I also came across this factoid somewhere else.
Yes, both Pearl and Arthur Fleck are disturbed. Yes, both had unhappy lives: Arthur dealt with an issue a lot of (non-alpha, non-chad) men deal with: loneliness and bullying. Pearl dealt with being stuck on a farm and sticking to her traditional duties as a wife and daughter.

But the resemblances end there.

Arthur was pushed to insanity after years of abuse by his POS mom and stepdad. He was bullied, beaten, and ridiculed his entirely life, until he snapped.

Aside from having a very strict mother, Pearl didn't seem like she was abused. She was straight out evil. In fact
its revealed the reason her mom is so strict is because she noticed her do psychotic things from a young age (such as killing & torturing animals, physically abusing her invalid Dad), and wanted to keep her close so people wouldn't have to deal with her natural cruelty and psychotic behavior

Basically women relate to someone who is naturally evil. Men relate to someone that was pushed to the limit and snapped. These normcuck commenters fall into their own trap JFL

Basically women relate to someone who is naturally evil. Men relate to someone that was pushed to the limit and snapped. These normcuck commenters fall into their own trap JFL
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Lmfao, this reminds me of Midsommar. For some reason the protagonist (a foid) was liked even though she made the cruelest and shittiest decisions at every possible time.

It’s pretty true though. All females are extremely lookist, judgmental, and eugenicists. Born to be bullies.

I guess that’s their purpose in nature though? To filter out the bad genes in the gene pool. But imo in a modern society where survival is guaranteed, it becomes an extreme hindrance.

Revert women to property!!!

Women yearn to be evil and get away with it, water is wet. Their entire game is be as insidious as impossible whilst being able to manipulate as many people socially as possible to make them look like angels. This can only happen due to the extreme pro-women bias in society.

Foids are evil nothing new to see here

Just pearl things

I like the fact that femoids are depicted as evil in media. I’m playing the Resident Evil games and in RE Village, you fight a bunch of psychotic and sadistic witches. The wife of the protagonist (who you already get to know in the previous game) is also a liar and somehow weird.

Lmfao, this reminds me of Midsommar. For some reason the protagonist (a foid) was liked even though she made the cruelest and shittiest decisions at every possible time.
Yes - I forgot about Midsommar. SHE was the villain of the story. Whats even funnier is that a lot of people seeing it made it seem her boyfriend was the jerk and bad guy somehow (despite the fact that he was drugged, raped, and sacrificed)