Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The horse face pill is the most brutal

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
having a long midface may be the most brutal blackpill. There are no implant or surgeries that can fix it. Look at how brutal some of these pictures are. The only option these men have is a combination of JBT and JBW. There is only one downside that taller men have and it is that they are at a much higher risk of having a horse face. I’m manlet so this is kind of life fuel but then again being short is a true curse when you’re 5’5 like me.
David_Schwimmer_2011.jpg

Jerry_Seinfeld_%28character%29.jpg

IMG_E9525.png

Idk they all have mfs thirsting over them, even adam driver is getting girls creaming. What's worse is asian horsefacepill and shortfaceindianpill.

Idk they all have mfs thirsting over them, even adam driver is getting girls creaming. What's worse is asian horsefacepill and shortfaceindianpill.
there are some guys good looking even without chad features or some flaws ppl here won't believe it but it is true

Adam driver can use JBW and he is like 6’2 so he can use JBT but if he didn’t have those two things he would be incel most likely. And yeah having too short of a mid face is bad but I just think that is less common than horseface syndrome.

jfl at the subhuman on pic 3

These guys can just have bangs.