Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The house negro and the field negro

Niggas gonna nig

The house negroes would be the Uncle Toms and the mulattoes who associated with white people.

The field negroes would be the blacks who resisted their disenfranchisement at that time.

Malcolm X was notably against racial integration and believed that blacks should form their own society and institutions separate from whites.

I am honestly trying to imagine a noodlewhore version of malcom x.

I'm trying to imagine her being really pro Asian and realistic about whats going on sociologically in America. And that whatever she is saying, makes mainstream white america feel really un-easy.

But I know better as an Asian American dude. A fuckin ricecel at that. I would still be fuckin skeptical of her. She probably secretly wants a white dude despite all of the pro asian crap that she is spewing.

This is the reality that we Asian American men and Black American women live. If the motherfucker that is speaking pro Asian or pro black stuff ain't an Asian man or a Black woman, then it is PURE BALONEY. Because Black men and Asian women, WANT to betray their race the first chance that they get.

What a lot of Black men and Asian women in America are essentially doing, is leaving the opposite gender of their race, stranded in the middle of the desert with no food or water. That is precisely what they are doing. No ifs or buts or anything. When you leave someone stranded, they suffer to survive and then die alone eventually.

Last edited:
This is the reality that we Asian American men and Black American women live. If the motherfucker that is speaking pro Asian or pro black stuff ain't an Asian man or a Black women, then its PURE BALONEY. Because Black men and Asian women, WANT to betray their race the first chance that they get.

View: https://youtu.be/49lYm10ozoM