Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The hypocrisy of men and women having standards

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Notice how angry people get when you say you have standards as a man? "NO DON'T HAVE STANDARDS BREED WITH FAT UGLY WOMEN!" And I'm not just talking about incels. Obviously as incels we're in no position to have standards but average men as a whole. If an average man online these days says he has standards people will sperg out at him, call him an incel or girls will say he's objectifying women.

Meanwhile you'll notice whenever a woman is venting about being lonely she'll be told to never lower her standards.

I've noticed this doesn't really happen IRL but majority online in spaces like Twitter or Reddit and my theory is that it's men who've either settled for land whales and women far below them in looks or virgins looking for female approval who are terminally online and create this double standard.