Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The idea that “white peoples mog me” is major cope

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
Here in the U.S. any white who isn’t 6ft+ or is sub 8 gets mogged by literally any Latino or black guy. They all want thug Tyrone’s. Rappers and athletes, not a office worker Steve.

If a white person moves to china or India he might mog a little, but in the west shit is rough

every Latino I've ever met was a giga manlet with a few exceptions.
black guy.
Most blacks here(I live in a mixed neighborhood) aren't thugmaxxed, are often my height or shorter, are ugly as fuck, and are also fat and not athletic in the slightest on top of it.

I think you're mixing up giga tyrones and chadriguez guys you'd see in sports with normal guys you'd see around town in a gas station or something. That being said the west is giga hard mode for anyone of any race

This is a meme cope. No matter what people say, being white, caucasion, blonde, blue eyed will always make you god-tier in genetics. Niggers and spics are legit subhumans and spics are so subhumans their countries are more violent than war-torn sand nigger countries