Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The ideal foid is submissive and lacks vocal chords

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
If you want to see an ideal foid in action notice how they act around Chads. They are submissive and they agree with everything their Chad master says without talking back.

And foids have done nothing with their freedom of speed except falsely accuse innocent men of rape, reject us, call us ugly and advocate for our genocide. In front of us they forget about their submissive nature and try to act all superior and dominant.

I wish I lived in an ideal world. A world where foids are born without vocal chords and are trained to be submissive even around subhumans like us.

I wish I lived in an ideal world. A world where foids are born without vocal chords and are trained to be submissive even around subhumans like us.
IT better touch this

There once was such a world where at least foids pretended they respected non chads, but that was destroyed by simp cumskins

Yep IT cucks are definitely gonna touch this.

For a fraction of a second I felt tempted to start coping by looking for a deaf mute, but think how visual they must be :lul:

wish I lived in an ideal world. A world where foids are born without vocal chords and are trained to be submissive even around subhumans like us.
Yes, me too.

For a fraction of a second I felt tempted to start coping by looking for a deaf mute, but think how visual they must be :lul:
Even blind foids want Chads. A study proved that blind women cared more about physical looks than blind men.

Extremely based. in ideal world foids would have their tongues forked and be trained to be a submissive slave from birth.

There once was such a world where at least foids pretended they respected non chads, but that was destroyed by simp cumskins
Exactly. If it weren't for simps, cucks and Jews we would still be enjoying the basedness of patriarchy.

Even blind foids want Chads. A study proved that blind women cared more about physical looks than blind men.
Shit, forgot about that.

quadruple amputees with no teeth :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Perfect example of this is that chad versus short manlets comic and how they foids are combative/docile.

Take notice IT fags... you don't need a damn novel to get a point across.

My ideal foid doesn't exist in this world.

I agree. They shouldn’t be allowed to speak and should have their tongues cut off from their filthy whore mouths (in Skyrim) for speaking out of turn. They should be submissive and follow what their masters say. This is what an ideal world would look like

She could be like that, but then she could still leave you via no fault divorce and there's nothing (legal) you could do about it.

She could be like that, but then she could still leave you via no fault divorce and there's nothing (legal) you could do about it.
Damn. There's no way possible we can win. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Damn. There's no way possible we can win. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
We can't win at this life. Even if the rapture doesn't happen in the next decades for some calendar error or whatever, I'll still be dead within 70 years at the most. Also my youth is already gone. All of us will decay and die no matter what. This is not the real life, this is just a test full of suffering and running after the wind (the fleeting things of this false life).

Brootal. My ideal foid is getting railed by Chad.
How can she be your ideal foid, if she's getting fucked by chad? My ideal female would reject chad.

How can she be your ideal foid, if she's getting fucked by chad? My ideal female would reject chad.
my bad. That would be my looksmatch.

My ideal foid would hate Chads.

the ideal foid is sucking my cock and drowning in my juice

YAS YAS YAS SO MUCH THIS!!!!

If you want to see an ideal foid in action notice how they act around Chads. They are submissive and they agree with everything their Chad master says without talking back.

And foids have done nothing with their freedom of speed except falsely accuse innocent men of rape, reject us, call us ugly and advocate for our genocide. In front of us they forget about their submissive nature and try to act all superior and dominant.
That's a hard pill to swallow about female nature. Whereas men show more or less sympathy to almost all kinds of women, women go bonkers to both sides of the extreme.

But I think it's a societal problem too. Men nowadays don't have much power to rule and women are not encouraged to be submissive or respecting independent of the man's look.