Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The ignore feature on this site is amazing!

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I used to think ignoring/blocking was cringe and not based, this is something an IT user would do when confronted with opinions they disagree with.

But blocking is pretty based to protect your mental energy from having to see retards.

Twitter and jewcord have pretty bad blocking features, you can't see what it says but it constantly shows "blocked" "blocked" "blocked" "click here to read" and you inevitably end up just going through an extra effort to click on their posts and read them.

On this site though its basically like they don't exist, I have to start using it more, does Sneir still post on here? I honestly have no clue I blocked him awhile ago.

RegularManlet

Put me on ignore

It's this barely noticeable button that doesnt tempt you to click on it at all since its not front and centre.

I think I’ve been blocked by everyone now

ovER for blockedcels

I almost blocked him too due to the huge annoying SPAM block of text unrelated to posts. Other than that, I haven't block anyone yet and I miss his livestreams which were quite funny tbh
I am too much of a 2023fag to have seen the streams I have only ever heard of them
I'm suprised the holiday theme is still active
Lol idk how to turn it off

Click your profile, click preferences and on Content options, select Disable holiday styling then save.
Oh thank you
ignoring is very based
if someone is retarded and not worth talking to, reading their bullshit is just going to annoy you
trying to stoically not be annoyed by anything is a waste of life
retards are designed to annoy you
delete them and forget about it

Yeah its based when done right against the right people, I used to hate it because its a feature thats been used against myself before on video games and shit.

Also that sounds like a sexhaver remix that would be in a sexhaver environment like a club :feelswhat:

nah fren never try to use your left brain to interpret music
I would liken it to fapping rather than sexhaving
enjoy the rhythm and vibe
almost all music is tainted with the normie bluepill / sexhaving fantasy stuff

That songs good, would have been better if it showed him murdering someone

Exclusively on voughtify :feelshaha:

Blocking every user, and just responding to your own posts would be a very incel thing to do.

i feel like im shadowbanned too kek
but no worries, i can see you :feelsokman:

Ignore all niggers and tallfags

I swear these stroked out retards cause real world brain damage, I block every worthless user starting with ethnics

Some were bros, but nothing lost on the whole.

This forum went from a 2/5 to a 4/5 as soon as I used the ignore feature

The only problem now is that new content is slow and I can’t keep up with ignoring greycels.

ovER for blockedcels
Not from me. Fellow ereneyeagercel. It seems men like women have the competitive side of their biology as an excuse to keep damning us to further hell. We must evolve against that.

There are valid points in favor of using the ignore feature. I refrain out of principle. Besides, sometimes the retards are funny.

not a single pixel. kill yourself