Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The image that will drive every gym denier to suicide [I DARE THE ENTIRE FORUM TO PROVE ME WRONG]

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
7pNlNCU

Tell me this dude does not go from incel looking (or beta provider to landwhale/single mom hag) to gf material with musculature training alone, getting a big neck is probably as significant (maybe even more) for your face as getting a genioplasty, a nosejob or cheekbone implants (I will say these are the three basic surgeries most people go for), I would say the improvement is around the level of getting two low tier surgeries, would you agree? :smonk:

Last edited:
Normie to normie :feelsseriously:

He looks like he would fuck a woman that is currently married.

The difference is minimal. :feelsseriously:

Neck seems really big for how a guy looks.

Cope, his basic look is incel tier JFL, just because you are probably a bunch of shitskins does not mean white people can't be incels, time to stop coping
He looks like every other slav/germanic mongrel, literally the definition of normie in central Europe :feelsseriously:

Literally form truecel to gigachad

He already had the frame and his muscle growth potential was good.
I wish I could dedicate a whole year of my life to gym and live stream it to prove once and for all that when you have a kid frame you will not gain muscle.
Oh and even if you do you're still short.

The difference is minimal
Again, just like getting a genioplasty, a nosejob or cheekbone implants

The difference is not that big but, it can be enough to finally seal the deal with your oneitis

He does look better, although I think that neck is a little too thick:feelsjuice:

View attachment 574434

Tell me this dude does not go from incel looking (or beta provider to landwhale/single mom hag) to gf material with musculature training alone, getting a big neck is probably as significant (maybe even more) for your face as getting a genioplasty, a nosejob or cheekbone implants (I will say these are the three basic surgeries most people go for), I would say the improvement is around the level of getting two low tier surgeries, would you agree? :smonk:
yes 100%, also steroids will definetly change your face and head

dude wada hell, are you schizo or something, this nigga looks very decent

goes from normie to looking a bit more like thumb guy. Nice one :feelshaha:

4hB_BfUceGngh4bHTTPyQf8YGo4VG20zYwBzeeOFDYI.jpg

Nah, dude went from like a 6.5 to a 7.5 or so. Basically neckmaxxed lol

Gym is NOT cope

Only the most subhuman of incels still say that it is

schizophrenia thread

He is a normie and white probably tall with a good body frame.

Nah, dude went from like a 6.5 to a 7.5 or so. Basically neckmaxxed lol
Most surgeries only give you 0.5 SMV points (with the exception of bimax or the ones that fix asymmetry)

The gym works only if you are tall with a good body frame and a descent face.

He seemed to be gl b4 the training, at least for me
I must be rly ugly
Nah you're just suffering from justification cope.

"Oh he looks goodlooking now, well he must have always been goodlooking!"
"No, gymmaxing made him goodlooking."
"No! It's not possible! If he is goodlooking he always was! Gym is cope!"

Justification cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back