Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The incel movement is growing soft with simps and cowards

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I remember reading Eliot Rodgers journal and in it he described his friend who was a virgin just like him but who decided to not hate women and attempt to fit in with normies. Unfortunately it seems a similar mentality is spreading among the incel community. Incels are communicating and befriending e girls who will never have sex with them on Twitter and discord. They're desperately trying to fit and desperately trying to gain validation from the normies and women like some kind of disgusting domesticated dog.

They're in the DMS of e girls telling them how they don't hate women. How they're just lonely! We need to remove these members from this community. We need to humiliate and mock them when we see them perpetrating this kind of behavior. We cannot let the incel movement soften to the manipulations of stupid e hoes!

That's always happened. And it's mostly normie teens who got into the blackpill because they think it's edgy and cool to LARP as one of us, they don't actually care about any of it. Of course they're going to be simping for attention from any foid they can talk to. :feelskek:

I remember reading Eliot Rodgers journal and in it he described his friend who was a virgin just like him but who decided to not hate women and attempt to fit in with normies. Unfortunately it seems a similar mentality is spreading among the incel community. Incels are communicating and befriending e girls who will never have sex with them on Twitter and discord. They're desperately trying to fit and desperately trying to gain validation from the normies and women like some kind of disgusting domesticated dog.

They're in the DMS of e girls telling them how they don't hate women. How they're just lonely! We need to remove these members from this community. We need to humiliate and mock them when we see them perpetrating this kind of behavior. We cannot let the incel movement soften to the manipulations of stupid e hoes!
Male virginity is on the rise.

That's always happened. And it's mostly normie teens who got into the blackpill because they think it's edgy and cool to LARP as one of us, they don't actually care about any of it. Of course they're going to be simping for attention from any foid they can talk to. :feelskek:
It's not even just normies it's actual subhumans who lack any ability to be self aware. I's a massive tragedy in my opinion.

We're not a movement

The search for validation from normies and girls is a never ending one.

They genuinely hate ugly, undesirable, subhuman men. Either consciously or subconsciously.

You are not gonna be "the one good incel", ever.

You either choose to be a cuck, or not. It's that simple.

We're not a movement
This.

Also simps and cucks shouldn't be associated with incels to start with, if they claim to be incels they're literally deluding themselves either for martyr points or to convince themselves they're blackpilled.

I disagree,because if we do this we will end up with ''i have never talked to a female once since middle school,it's over for me...I am a truecel!'' type of people.

Now an actual truecel simply doesn't try anymore because it's genuinely over for him and taking your chances with asking someone out or fitting in with normfags would just be asking for humiliation. That's different.

We're not a movement
This too.

The search for validation from normies and girls is a never ending one.

They genuinely hate ugly, undesirable, subhuman men. Either consciously or subconsciously.

You are not gonna be "the one good incel", ever.

You either choose to be a cuck, or not. It's that simple.

They are @BrendioEEE types of incels that would do anything for a crumb of pussy even kill their brocels.

That's why I don't use twitter or discord. Twitter is full of niggers and discord full of trannies

This.

Also simps and cucks shouldn't be associated with incels to start with, if they claim to be incels they're literally deluding themselves either for martyr points or to convince themselves they're blackpilled.
Tbf IT posters are almost exclusively simps + cucks, and many of them are also involuntarily celibate

Tbf IT posters are almost exclusively simps + cucks, and many of them are also involuntarily celibate
Yeah, thinking back about it I expressed myself inaccurately. I was talking more about the mindset and principles that they lack, but many of them are incels by definition indeed (which is only hilarious considering how unbelievably cucked they are).

They are @BrendioEEE types of incels that would do anything for a crumb of pussy even kill their brocels.
Anyone who wouldn't kill incels for pussy is a volcel faggot.
You'd be doing them a favor in most cases anyway ...

Last edited:
inceldom isnt a movement tbh

ER really is the way, the truth, and the light

we are weak, but he is strong

speak for yourself eazy
nothing to speak for. A life circumstance isn't a movement. Plus as per a movement, it would be a pretty shitty one. I see nothing of the sort