Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Incel movie just hit post-production phase.

• Thread starter CreationalTarget
  • Start date
CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
It's a horror/thriller apparently set to release this year.

"Two young and beautiful women, Laura and her best friend Jessica are snatched and thrown into a nightmare of terrifying misogyny and sexual entitlement. With the entire ordeal being live streamed across the dark web, their torture captivates thousands and one wrong move could mean the ultimate cancellation."

Is this real life?

Is this for real now ? An actual movie against us ?

They are monetizing our inceldom, it is over

Thanks a lot, Alek.

(((They))) work fast on their propaganda.

This will entice the curiosity of millions which means they will come here and will eventually get blackpilled

Literal who film tbh

Well if this isn't some megatrolljob, gotta admit the lead aka incel seems on point.

MV5BZGI2NGU3NjYtNDc0Yi00MDYxLTlmZTktMTBmN2E0YjRkODFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzUyOTM0NTg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,657,1000_AL_.jpg

I will shit on them you’ll see

It will be a classic like Birth of a Nation...

They're absolutely obsessed with us. Incels are the demographic of men least likely to actually harm foids. Anyways this looks like a low budget c-film going straight to DVD. JFL at those "beautiful" actresses

they are making money off of our suffering. I cant deal with this hollywood jew shit anymore

coming soon to a nintendo switch near you

Lol they cant be serious with this. Its sure to be garbage, but hey whatever spreads the blackpill.

I'm going to make a film to counteract this s0y. fuck them.

This just goes to show the general publics perception of us is that we're a bunch of creepy serial killer types on the prowl for our next victim. Truthfully we're mostly just a bunch of losers who never go outside.

Yeah, lets make a movie antagonizing lonely losers who just post amongst themselves on the internet, yeah, lets make them as unapologetically evil as humanly possible, depicting them in a scenario that is entirely fictional, just to fuck with them.

And yet they wonder why we hate society and think they're all out to get us... it's because they are, and they don't even hide it.

Yeah, lets make a movie antagonizing lonely losers who just post amongst themselves on the internet, yeah, lets make them as unapologetically evil as humanly possible, depicting them in a scenario that is entirely fictional, just to fuck with them.

And yet they wonder why we hate society and think they're all out to get us... it's because they are, and they don't even hide it.

"Two young and beautiful women, Laura and her best friend Jessica are snatched and thrown into a nightmare of terrifying misogyny and sexual entitlement. With the entire ordeal being live streamed across the dark web, their torture captivates thousands and one wrong move could mean the ultimate cancellation."
:p:p:p

They think we're serial killers.
latest

This is me. You're probably wondering how I got here.

LOL. >implying I don't want to be a serial killer. of primarily jewish women.

The stacy in the movie looks pretty ERable.
Screen Shot 2018 10 09 at 85002 PM

Jew Hollywood at it again

Streisand Effect

When will they learn?

Is the incel in the movie a fakecel?

Screen Shot 2018 10 09 at 85458 PM

I will ascend and take a foid to go see this and get my cock sucked at the back of the movie theater
MARK MY WORDS

hehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehe
when the police catch u say im the best poster

they can catch

DEEZ NUTS

in their mouth
I will ascend and take a foid to go see this and get my cock sucked at the back of the movie theater
MARK MY WORDS

who's the foid in your pfp?

MARK MY WORDS
On opening night you should walk by the line and call all the foids rosties.

On opening night you should walk by the line and call all the foids rosties.
Foids arent going to see this shit kek
No one besides failed normies are

I'd be pretty mad if I saw some stacies going to see it. Do you think showing them you're on incels.is will get you anywhere?

This will entice the curiosity of millions which means they will come here and will eventually get blackpilled
this. publicity is good even bad publicity, bad publicity is how i found this and got blackpilled hard

They need to interview me

They're absolutely obsessed with us. Incels are the demographic of men least likely to actually harm foids. Anyways this looks like a low budget c-film going straight to DVD. JFL at those "beautiful" actresses

I used to work at a cinema for a bit and you are 100% right. Sure some foids will see it but it will mostly be younger, failed normie males. I doubt it will even do that good since ticket sales are down by a lot and anything that isn't some big budget, popular movie tends to get very little views. On average, for films like this I'd say we would get 20 people a night on Fridays and Saturdays. Weekdays are even fewer views. So in total it really wont be that many. This film is going to be forgotten about after a few months of its release.