Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Incel movie just hit post-production phase.

• Thread starter CreationalTarget
  • Start date
The only problem I have with this movie is that it's fiction instead of a documentary

Btw, this is what the director looks like. A baby faced soy-chugger
Joshylee

They couldn't come up with anything better than that?
Shittiest fucking phrase in cinema history. Here's hoping this is as good as The Room.

up to the hype? This is the first I've even heard of this film and I like going to the movies.
I bet they're going to be hyping it a lot though, like Blair witch project.

Haha you’ve got to be fucking kidding me they actually named the movie incel

I can't believe there's actually demand for garbage like this.

Well if this isn't some megatrolljob, gotta admit the lead aka incel seems on point.

MV5BZGI2NGU3NjYtNDc0Yi00MDYxLTlmZTktMTBmN2E0YjRkODFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzUyOTM0NTg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,657,1000_AL_.jpg

Lol. One of the thots when she turns the tables on this guy says cuttingly “fatcel is volcel”.

I bet they're going to be hyping it a lot though, like Blair witch project.
Doubt it. Definitely not to the extent of the Blair witch project, the original is a cult classic. You have to remember most normies don't care about incels at all, the topic is boring and this is an original film (a lot of normies stick to sequels of popular horror films). Also a lot of horror movies don't get as much ads/commercials, especially if its not a remake or sequel to a popular series. We had horror movies like this come out all the time and people would generally ignore them. The same is going to happen to this film; no one will really see it and it will be ignored until it leaves in 2 or 3 weeks.

You have to remember most normies don't care about incels at all, the topic is boring.
This isn't boring at all, there's nothing more interesting than talking about incel stuff and the blackpill, even some normies spend hours watching pua stuff that lie 95% of the time.
Also a lot of horror movies don't get as much ads/commercials, especially if its not a remake or seqiual to a popular series.
If it's a horror movie it will probably suck. They should take incels seriously, and not make a freddie krueger out of us. The only thing they're going to do is try to make incels look bad.

This will entice the curiosity of millions which means they will come here and will eventually get blackpilled
Stack up on all the brutal black pill boyos, after the movie releases this sight might experience greater then usual traffic.

This isn't boring at all, there's nothing more interesting than talking about incel stuff and the blackpill, even some normies spend hours watching pua stuff that lie 95% of the time.

If it's a horror movie it will probably suck. They should take incels seriously, and not make a freddie krueger out of us.
Sorry I worded that poorly lmao. I'm high right now and smoked more than normal so I keep not finishing my points. I'm not saying the topic of inceldom/the blackpill is boring, I was trying to saying that normies find it boring in general. The average person doesn't even know what an incel is.

Sorry I worded that poorly lmao. I'm high right now and smoked more than normal so I keep not finishing my points. I'm not saying inceldom/the blackpill is boring, I was trying to saying that normies find it boring in general.
It's ok, but I think even normies who are having trouble getting dates will find it interesting. But since it's a horror movie I doubt there will be any blackpills.

We might actually get shut down. Fuck.

It's ok, but I think even normies who are having trouble getting dates will find it interesting. But since it's a horror movie I doubt there will be any blackpills.

realistically he's going to be your typical horror serial killer who just says sexist stuff as well. This is going to contain zero blackpills. It will realistically just be him saying he deserves pussy and hates women over and over in slightly different ways. Its not going to go into the actual logic and philosophy of the blackpill for sure.
We might actually get shut down. Fuck.
hopefully not. I'd be pissed if I couldn't post on here anymore. I'd be even more pissed if I got doxxed and kicked out of my school for being a scary incel :feelsmega:

JFL the director himself is a truecel, he belongs here.

MV5BMDY2ODRjNjctN2Q5OS00NDEyLTgyZjEtMjBjMjIyODA1Njc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc5NDYzMTk@._V1_UY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
MV5BZmY1MDk1MDEtYTQwZS00NDI2LTgxNDEtNjkzMTU5MmYwYjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc5NDYzMTk@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,928,1000_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTk1ODQ2MTk4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQwMzIwNjE@._V1_.jpg

This motherfucker is trying to ascend by directormaxxing.

MV5BNDM4ZjE5NzItM2VhZi00MjUzLWI3MDUtMWFmN2E5NDEyMjZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc5NDYzMTk@._V1_.jpg

JFL @ this soy chugging cuck.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
realistically he's going to be your typical horror serial killer who just says sexist stuff as well. This is going to contain zero blackpills. It will realistically just be him saying he deserves pussy and hates women over and over in slightly different ways. Its not going to go into the actual logic and philosophy of the blackpill for sure.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: We should make our own incel movie and not depend on cucks and whores to do it for us.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: We should make our own incel movie and not depend on cucks and whores to do it for us.
Some truecel needs to produce and direct this

I'd be curious to see a well done incel movie. The closest is Taxi Driver. But you can't expect idiots who wrote that description actually do anything interesting, and not just a pile of propaganda

can anyone here a make a proper film about us ...those hypocrite, they hate it when other people generalize a minority but they do the same..low iq

JFL

Couldn’t make this shit up.

I bet there will be sequels, a Netflix series, and a cinematic universe.

Didn't they already make a movie about incels/Elliot Rodger?

it's a decent movie but some parts are fucking stupid

I thought about pirating this. Not even worth it.

Publicity is good, plus if there is good femoid torture, I'll gladly pay shekels to my fellow kikes.

Publicity is good, plus if there is good femoid torture, I'll gladly pay shekels to my fellow kikes.
What if you paid for it and find out in the end the incel gets beat to death with baseball bats from cucktears landwhales? It would be better to pirate it so we don't support any soydom.

Sounds like it’s more about the red room.. google that shit

WTFFFFF someone kill the director PLEASE

kek I didn't expect the title to be actually "Incel", hope incel fetish becomes a thing because of this, come on Jews why can't you promote incel fetish?

Yes, transform ugly virgin men into monsters and villains, make society repudiate them even more, this surely is not a factor that is generating everything that is happening right? More humiliation, more insults, not only will we be ostracized but people will be incited to hate us, not that it will require much effort in this part tbh. Torturing us will all be justified because it looks like that guy is ugly and see how strange he behaves? He is definitely an incel.

If they manage to make some money out of this they should donate some to the site, I mean its just fair if you're gonna profit from a bunch of losers.

This will be the incel version of "birth of a nation"

Someone give me the director's home address I feel like giving him a piece of my mind

They're absolutely obsessed with us. Incels are the demographic of men least likely to actually harm foids. Anyways this looks like a low budget c-film going straight to DVD. JFL at those "beautiful" actresses

agreed
It's a horror/thriller apparently set to release this year.

"Two young and beautiful women, Laura and her best friend Jessica are snatched and thrown into a nightmare of terrifying misogyny and sexual entitlement. With the entire ordeal being live streamed across the dark web, their torture captivates thousands and one wrong move could mean the ultimate cancellation."

Is this real life?

" thrown into a nightmare of terrifying misogyny and sexual entitlement"
"streamed across the dark web"
You can't even stream across the dark web and there's no dark web incel forums. And the only way sexual entitlement would be societal issue would be if there was an artificial scarcity of sexual intimacy.

Last edited: