Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The incelnamacon and it's cosmic properties

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Incels are a cosmic phenomena of old, it's when the universe targets it's chaotic bad luck into a singular being.

Said being is forced to walk said path of shame until it eventually moves on to another form of life. As a mere mortal none can find out if the incel phenomena is still affecting them even after reincarnation. It is unknown if it's a permanent state that lasts for all lifetimes.

The incelnamacon is the final frontier in which we solve the decaying forms of life within itself and out of itself. The structure of virgin and Chad are universal as yin and yang they keep the balance and one cannot exist without the other.

The notes of theories and pages of tears will document all forms of inceldom and what to do when you are stuck in a staggering state of absolute negativity. The other ways the multiverse and inceldom are connected and the possible ways of ultimate cope and outlasting the enemies of all time can affect you.

Since you are incel you affect all spacetime artificially by creating ripples that affect the singularity of negativity
black hole gravity GIF by Rochester Institute of Technology

Very interesting. I will voluntarily edit your Incelnomicon, provided I am credited. You clearly need it, as there's a solecism in your title.

Very interesting. I will voluntarily edit your Incelnomicon, provided I am credited. You clearly need it, as there's a solecism in your title.
Incorrect. This was only made by normies who fought against the autists. You cannot get pussy but you cannot edit the sacred texts of erenyeager. It's cosmic law my dear brother.

But within due time. After my time has appeared to be gone overboard due to long lasting effects of PATHS I will hand the incelnamacon to you. Dm for details

But within due time. After my time has appeared to be gone overboard due to long lasting effects of PATHS I will hand the incelnamacon to you. Dm for details
I was a member of the GATE program as a child, if that helps.

I was a member of the GATE program as a child, if that helps.
I was member of the nothing program. But whatever keeps you sane. I have dips of lucidity while in this state. I don't know how long I'll be in the eye of this storm but knowing me it'll be a few minutes. Then I'll be back in the eyewall