Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The "IncelsWithoutHate" reddit is a window into what this place would look like if women were allowed in.

Their message is "We, as a society, are allowed to ostracize you. You, however, are not allowed to resent us for it." And that's why no sane incel will post there.

"How do I ask an incel out?"

giphy.gif

Incredible...

She knows how to ask a normie out but not an incel ?

>IncelsWithoutHate
Sounds so fucking cucked.

Reddit is so fucking pathetic. The people there are so soft.

"I think y' all should watch Queer Eye" FUCKING KEK how I missed this one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why are you chemically castrated?
Also, shouldn’t someone should message that girl a picture of their face asking for a date and see how she responds?
pedo/tranny

I voluntarily did it.

pedo/tranny

I voluntarily did it.
Wow, what was it like? How do you feel now? Were you convicted of a crime already or was it preemptive?

Only let women into a men's only group if you're happy for that group to be subverted and ultimately destroyed

lol every female on that sub suddenly becomes a therapist

the blackpill is spreading through the internet and the only way these communist faggots can destroy our movement is if they divide it. thats why there differentiating with incelswithouthate and regular incels.

embrace your hatred

low T if ur an incel without hate
This, I despise those low-willed people who gets cucked constantly by the world and still doesn't have the guts to hate it.

I bet many of these “women” are trannies anyway.

This, I despise those low-willed people who gets cucked constantly by the world and still doesn't have the guts to hate it.

Chad’s dick feels too good in their ass, they can’t give it up by going to an actual incel site like here or even braincels lol.

same as others have said here, if you are incel and you aren't angry or resentful, then you're a low-T cuck.

Wow, what was it like? How do you feel now? Were you convicted of a crime already or was it preemptive?

Pre-emptive. I'm too intelligent and too good of a code monkey to waste my life away in jail.

It's pretty nice. The idea of sex feels a lot different. Instead of a constant nagging horrifying urge, it's more just like dessert. It's something sweet that I can't have because I'm incel. With that being said, it doesn't bother me that much. The full effects haven't nearly kicked in, so it's going to get even better tbh.

Either larp or the biggest of bluepillers.