Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The "IncelsWithoutHate" reddit is a window into what this place would look like if women were allowed in.

Gepard

Gepard

Recruit
★★★★
I saw this today and decided to check it out just to see how bad it would be. Well, it is pretty bad.
It's a pretty... complete place though, it has everything. Check it out:

Chrome 2018 08 20 21 02 52

Roasties

Chrome 2018 08 20 21 05 24

Roasties!

Chrome 2018 08 20 21 06 24

"Just go to therapy bro" Roastie

Chrome 2018 08 20 21 07 19

Roastie "Loving this sub"... still wouldn't give the time of the day to an incel though

Chrome 2018 08 20 21 11 26

"Just dress nice bro" teehee

Chrome 2018 08 20 21 12 39

"I'm an awkward girl TeeHee"

Chrome 2018 08 20 21 13 55

There's also this bluepilled normie, this post was rather infuriating because his sage advice was "Just do sports bro" "Your time will come bro"

That's about as deep as I'm willing to go. This is what an incel forum would look like if everyone was allowed in. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd certainly go insane if I had to browse shit like that every day.
I'm glad this place is well kept... shoutout to the mods.

Lol that really exists?

God. This is disgusting

"How do I ask an incel out?"

giphy.gif

low T if ur an incel without hate

I bet there won't be a single incel joing in, just cucks and normies running around

"How do I ask an incel out?"

giphy.gif

- Go to a Magic The Gathering or D&D meetup.
- Spread your legs like a venus fly trap.
- Wait for a curious incel to start exploring and inadvertently get stuck in there.

Fuck that subreddit, I think. That subreddit is saying "Oh, we wanna help incels struggling with depression, but only if they get over the worst parts of it on their own." The incels that do have hate, they can't just turn that off. I think a therapist would consider that, but naaaaaah. They don't want any.

That whore asking how to date an incel is just looking for orbiters JFL

/r/incelswithouthate = :soy:

Fuck that subreddit, I think. That subreddit is saying "Oh, we wanna help incels struggling with depression, but only if they get over the worst parts of it on their own." The incels that do have hate, they can't just turn that off. I think a therapist would consider that, but naaaaaah. They don't want any.

Their message is "We, as a society, are allowed to ostracize you. You, however, are not allowed to resent us for it." And that's why no sane incel will post there.

I saw this today and decided to check it out just to see how bad it would be. Well, it is pretty bad.

That's about as deep as I'm willing to go. This is what an incel forum would look like if everyone was allowed in. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd certainly go insane if I had to browse shit like that every day.

Looked through the sub Id go insane tbh

Let me pity you and tell you how good of a slave you are, but you dont deserve anything

Its the ultimate virtue signaling and validation forum for women

Wow this is some cancerous cuckery right here.

This is basically like a holiday tour company offering tours of African villages full of starving people to take rich Western people round for fun.

Last edited:
It's amazing how women try to wedge themselves into male spaces even though that male space is explicitly by its own admission full of low value men.
Can't override instincts I guess

View attachment 36427

"I've met guys who were incels that i wanted to ask out, but never could. They weren't 10/10 looks wise"

this retard is confusing shy for incel. If this roastie was aware of what incel meant, then she wouldn't need to say "they weren't 10/10 looks" :feelsree:
I bet most of those "Women" who are offering "affection" are 25 year old neckbeards LARPing
complete truth

ive orbited many females on discord, by my own account, most females are just looking for attention nothing else. Also virtue signal most dudes, to make them feel better.

You are a cuckold if you're incel and you don't hate women.

Now just imagine the concentration of beta orbiters on that sub, it's a nightmare.
I bet most of those "Women" who are offering "affection" are 25 year old neckbeards LARPing
Alien level IQ.

I bet there won't be a single incel joing in, just cucks and normies running around

It's dead in there. It's not a subreddit- it's like adults willingly going to detention for doing nothing wrong. That's what the political correctness there amounts to. Radio silence, and nothing of any weight or substance being addressed or said.

They have a metaphorical saying "there's elephant in the room" to describe the weight of something that needs to be addressed but isn't.

I'd like to say, for that subreddit "there's SJW landwhales in the room." It's BOTH literal and figurative.

/r/Incelswithouthate should be /r/uglycuckolds

Screen Shot 2018 08 20 at 114258 PM

Do you smell it? That smell... The kind of smelly smell... The smelly smell that smells... that smells...
SOY

such cucks. why cant they just take down the subreddit and migrate to /r/ForeverAlone since its the same shit.
You are a cuckold if you're incel and you don't hate women.

low T if ur an incel without hate
This. What kind of pathetic beta cuck do you have to be to get humiliated and insulted by women and society all your life and finally be a lovable, huggable faggot. Death to the enemies.

Hey I'm chemically castrated and still hate people take that back!:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Why are you chemically castrated?
Also, shouldn’t someone should message that girl a picture of their face asking for a date and see how she responds?

Last edited:

View attachment 36421
Roasties

View attachment 36423
Roasties!

View attachment 36424
"Just go to therapy bro" Roastie

View attachment 36425
Roastie "Loving this sub"... still wouldn't give the time of the day to an incel though

View attachment 36426
"Just dress nice bro" teehee

View attachment 36427

View attachment 36428
There's also this bluepilled normie, this post was rather infuriating because his sage advice was "Just do sports bro" "Your time will come bro"

So much respect for you, you’ve done a good service for our community

Roastie "Loving this sub"
She loves the sub because it means that those cucks are too passive to do anything about her slutty behaviour, and she can still keep them as orbiters

Imagine being treated like shit by females your whole life and dedicating your time on the internet to not offending them
"OH MY GOD THIS GUY JUST POINTED OUT THAT LOOKS ARE A FACTOR IN DATING. WHAT A MISOGYNISTIC CREEEEP!!"

Imagine being treated like shit by females your whole life and dedicating your time on the internet to not offending them
"OH MY GOD THIS GUY JUST POINTED OUT THAT LOOKS ARE A FACTOR IN DATING. WHAT A MISOGYNISTIC CREEEEP!!"

"Just be without hate bro, we are incels but without hate, no reason for hate... damn I really wonder why no one uses this shitty, cucked subreddit"

"Just wanted to say thank you for letting me fuck chad and not spreading the blackpill to take away our orbiters, teehee"
Screen Shot 2018 08 21 at 64733 AM

so much cringe there. i just cant

Ofc whores love incels w/o hate...

They don't challenge the status quo with the black pill. They let these animals get away with their evil ways.
They are being giving attention and "affection" to shut them up.

cucked beyond belief :soy:

It makes you grateful on how awesome this space is. Fuck foids

Cuckit is for turbo cucks. I only visit it occasionally for braincels memes