Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Industrial Society is a major reason for Male unhappiness

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
All these chemicals and plastics around us. They contain several things which makes us unhealthy, low t and weak. The Birth Control stuff in our water supply. Pretty much zero access to natural living and sun. Being forced to stay inactive for prolonged hours at school or work. This isn't right. This isn't how men are supposed to live.

I think if we lived lives which weren't constantly burdened with things like school, work, debt and all that stuff we would be much happier. Eurocels are right in demanding 4 day work week. Back in the days of Colonial America at least the farmers worked the land they owned. We don't even work for ourselves lol. At best we work to make some shekelstein rich so that we can scrape a bare minimum living. I truly am jealous of people with rich parents. They can live off just generational wealth and don't have to grind at school or work.

There's no turning back the clock technological singularity will either make or break humanity two decades from now
ted kaczynski was a coper

There's no turning back the clock technological singularity will either make or break humanity two decades from now
ted kaczynski was a coper
How was he a coper?

How was he a coper?
He wanted to return to pre industrial ways life which is impossible, for better or for worse industrial society is here to stay
better to learn how to cope with it than to reject it all together

He wanted to return to pre industrial ways life which is impossible, for better or for worse industrial society is here to stay
better to learn how to cope with it than to reject it all together
All civilizations will eventually collapse

All civilizations will eventually collapse
And? new ones come to replace them but the clock of technological progress can never be turned back, stagnation can happen but going back in time can't. those who learn how to cope and succeed in an advanced technological society will prosper and those who can't will be left behind.
adapt or perish is a constant in life

And? new ones come to replace them but the clock of technological progress can never be turned back, stagnation can happen but going back in time can't. those who learn how to cope and succeed in an advanced technological society will prosper and those who can't will be left behind.
adapt or perish is a constant in life
Look at ancient Egyptians.

Look at ancient Egyptians.
jfl why are you so stubborn, ancient egyptians didn't regress they got conquered by persians and greeks and romans went throught periods of stagnation The only time when they seriously regressed is when julius caeser accidently burned the library of alexandria but that was an accident not a delibrate attempt to "go back" in time,
I guess you really are mentally destroyed by reality :feelskek:

jfl why are you so stubborn, ancient egyptians didn't regress they got conquered by persians and greeks and romans went throught periods of stagnation The only time when they seriously regressed is when julius caeser accidently burned the library of alexandria but that was an accident not a delibrate attempt to "go back" in time,
I guess you really are mentally destroyed by reality :feelskek:
Pyramids were made tens of thousands of years ago.

Farm life is crap, I don't want to live on a farm surrounded by rats and bland food with a house made out of straw, not to mention most of my produce ends up at the hands of the ruling class