Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The internal monologue pill

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I hear that some people are shocked when others learn they don't have an internal monologue. Here's why.

Due to your early social isolation, you've retreated into the depths of your mind. Most people are too busy / desperate to talk to others and thus avoid any moment of silence or internal thinking. Starting a conversation with someone, even if it's the most mundane shit. And if they can't do that, they will go on social media to talk to others / see what other people are doing.

Not you. You have learned to become content by just existing in your mind. You daydream, imagine scenarios, internal monologue, you don't exist among the people in your day to day life that often.

After I got in better shape and learned to groom / style myself better, it is always a moment of shock or stunning to me when a dude comes up and starts a conversation with me or even gives me a fraternal nickname like "dude" or "big guy". I'm so used to just thinking alone.

Inner monologue is child's play. I've moved past that.

Cause NPCs are stupid. They learn about 1/20 about life of what we know in their 60s and then tell youngstaz they know more about life jfl

It’s called being an NPC. They are soulless lines of code, yet cucks want to spread shit like “all lives are equal” when NPC lives don’t matter. We should be able to kill and torture them just like we do to civilians in GTA V

It’s called being an NPC. They are soulless lines of code, yet cucks want to spread shit like “all lives are equal” when NPC lives don’t matter. We should be able to kill and torture them just like we do to civilians in GTA V
word up