Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Invasion of .IS began May 15 2023

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Incels woke up to their worst nightmare Monday morning - the mods decided to allow “Ask an Incel” to be spawned, which opened a path for normalniggers to invade the forum.

Foids ruin everything, just look at Yoko Ono and the Beatles.

View: https://youtu.be/LasrD6SZkZk

Last edited:
Master should fuck off, kill himself and let me mod the forum, wouldn't let degenerates in and I would kill all the GrAYfaggots infesting this sacred land.

Last edited:
Master should fuck off, kill himself and let me mod the forum, wouldn't let degenerates in and I would kill all the GrAYfaggot infesting this sacred land.
Kek

The invasion lasted a total of 14 hours before the gates were closed.

I hope they get bored soon

The invasion lasted a total of 14 hours before the gates were closed.
Is it over? I’m the German WWI soldier who is still in the trench waiting for all the mustard gas to clear. :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelssus::foidSoy::giga::lasereyes::feelsping::foidSoy::no::foidSoy::reeeeee:

Is it over? I’m the German WWI soldier who is still in the trench waiting for all the mustard gas to clear. :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelssus::foidSoy::giga::lasereyes::feelsping::foidSoy::no::foidSoy::reeeeee:
Foids can't post.
Normies seem to have lost interest there is only a total of 5 threads and half of it is just shitposts and postmaxxing.

Foids can't post.
Normies seem to have lost interest there is only a total of 5 threads and half of it is just shitposts and postmaxxing.
Good to hear. :incel::foidSoy::incel::feelsree::no::foidSoy::feelstrash::no::feelsbaton::feelsjuice::foidSoy::reeeeee:

Meh, I think the vast majority will be troll posts from users on here.
Can't to see what shenanigans are gonna happen :feelsPop: .